Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

More Snow!

Well I´m stuck in Lanzarote due to B´ham airport being closed this morning. Will be leaving in the morning but don´t know where we will land ;( Then gotta deice the poor lex at the airport, first time it´s been parked outside :(

Well what a day back and forth to Birmingham 4 times!!!!!!! 5.30 this morning the M5 was horrid, but with snow mode and carefull driving the lex got to me destination ok only to fail at the last due to a 1 in 1,000,000 incline of the car park i needed to be in :lol:.

So parked on main road which was a lottery but all was well thankfully and glad the day is over phew.

Think if it snows again i might have to find a reason to take the car in to lex dealer and borrow a nice 4x4 for the day :whistling:

Grrrrr snowing again cant even get out of main gates of where i am car just pirouetting like a big blue ballett dancer!!!!!!!!

Very pleased with my IS250's performance on snow without the 'snow' button. Did a round trip yesterday of 240 miles, Rodborough-Minchinhampton-Cirencester-Swindon-M4-Bracknell-M3-Staines-M25-Watford-Chesham (to WIM for 2 new front tyres)-M40- A40 -Burford - Birdlip -Gloucester -M5 -J13 - Rodborough.

Had it slightly sideway a couple of times, otherwise no probs. Averaged 54 mph over the journey. Just wish the roads were that clear of traffic all the time :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links