Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

White Is200 Sport.

aztecbandit1

This was on auto trader about 3 months ago at £4k, I never noticed it was Cat D then, as I contemplated going to have a look based on the fact that my cars biggest drain on my wallet was for fuel, the seller also offered alternative wheels than the ones pictured, as he wanted extra for thos on it in the pics

I this on ebay a few years ago had a look at it left a deposit on it but couldnt sell my car in time so left it the milage is wrong when i went to see it had over 90k on it

If it's definitely the same car you should report it to eBay mate, clocking is well out of order!

I questioned it and this is the reply I got...

"hi mate just to let you know ive had this car for 2 years and when i got car it had 32k on it and now its got 45k ive got loads of mots with it when i tryed selling car 2/3 months ago it still had same millage?thanks?"

Ali, was it definitely the same car you saw?

If anyone can get an MOT number off him you can check it on the DVLA site and see any milage discrepencies there as maybe it was a different white one?

From what Rory is saying here it does sound legit!

It could be legit but then one thing doesn't add up. Why's it got LPG if it's only done an average of about 6k miles a year in it's life??? Great looking car but I'd be suspicious.

you have got a point there, i do aprox 20k per year and that has not made me to convert any of my cars to lpg so when average at 6k???

Ali, was it definitely the same car you saw?

If anyone can get an MOT number off him you can check it on the DVLA site and see any milage discrepencies there as maybe it was a different white one?

From what Rory is saying here it does sound legit!

Am pretty sure its the same i remember the massive lpg tank in back and also had service history from what i can remember its a nice car damn shame i couldnt sell my old car in time

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links