Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Loc Christmas Party

Claire G

Claire

Tell 'em the IS430 will be there - you will be over subscribed :lol:

<whispers>Good thinking smw, keep it quiet that it's not true.<whispers>

Er, did we mention that the IS430 is also putting in an appearance :whistling: ? It's got its party frock already sorted and will partying with the rest of us. If you're really good, it might let you have a dance...

Got to be there of course to see all of this ^_^

Me and the wife will B coming, will need to fill out the form again,

Steve, you should have the form by Thursday with money in full on a cheque

• 4 weeks later...

I always said I'd be there. as I have not been able to sign up the new gold member details I have not even bothered trying any other forms... But What are the odds that I would pass up the chance to try out my 'fro with a DJ?

Slim (which I will be by then!) to None! (like the balance of my bank account!)

Steve, if you have not cancelled this yet let me know and I'll bank transfer the £20 to you... from my non existant funds...

Poor is the new Rich! (cos the tax f :tsktsk: king man is everywhere! :shifty: )

:zee:

lozzy mate... we will still organise something.. but i dont wanna put 2K on my ***** as we could not cancel after the 31st.. but i will try and get something sorted.

funny.. last year i had probs getting the party sorted too!

bet you had a blast last year though....

Part of relectuance might be that work do's might be on same day or other things that people feel obliged to attend and would have to take precidence of the preferable LOC dinner... know what I mean.. but I am keeping the 6th for you, baby!

dang, I'm too funky for maself...

I was up for going, its just that the guests I'd asked if they would like to go I was waiting for them to come back to me.

Sounds Like Chris was gonna bring all his biiaatches! :P

a stealth pimp in the making :shifty:

I was up for going, its just that the guests I'd asked if they would like to go I was waiting for them to come back to me.

Sounds Like Chris was gonna bring all his biiaatches! :P

a stealth pimp in the making :shifty:

I wish.

Free and single me but unfortunately no so young now :P

I am due to cancel this Christmas party as there hasn't been as much interest as we'd hoped.

I'll leave the thread going until Friday lunchtime, then will pull the plug if the interest levels (and cheque deposits!) haven't gone up.

Thanks,

Claire

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk