Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Wheels

Fargo

I have seen these wheels in my travels,  im thinking of putting a set on the Lex, what do  you guys think..

they do look nice - simple and elegant.

but - you will need to have painted calipers for those wheels, not just because they look nice, but because the IS calipers are really prone to corrosion, and you will really be able to see how bad they look through those wheels.

Don't forget the Lexus Stickers to go with it!

Thanks guys for the input, you have confirmed some of my thoughts, i wanted to go for the minimalistic approach.

For sure i will need to paint the calipers, what colour do you think, i was either gona go for blue with red stickers to match the car or a red with black stickers.

For your info the wheels are called Matrix Shadows.

Defo go red with black on a blue car (IMO)...!! Where abouts in Middlesex are you mate...I live around the Richmond area.

Where abouts in Middlesex are you mate...I live around the Richmond area.

Red with Black logo it is then me thinks..

Fever Im in Hayes my friend, think we should hook up soon and marvel at our babys... :D

....... Fever Im in Hayes my friend, think we should hook up soon and marvel at our babys... :D

Who's the daddy... B)

No, no I mean, who's the daddy, of your babies?

Or do you role swap? :lol: :lol:

Matthew_McNally

they do look nice - simple and elegant.

but - you will need to have painted calipers for those wheels, not just because they look nice, but because the IS calipers are really prone to corrosion, and you will really be able to see how bad they look through those wheels.

Don't forget the Lexus Stickers to go with it!

I agree with Matt, with those type of wheels you do need to have the Capliers painted, it will look real cool..... :D :D

....... Fever Im in Hayes my friend, think we should hook up soon and marvel at our babys... :D

Who's the daddy... B)

No, no I mean, who's the daddy, of your babies?

Or do you role swap? :lol: :lol:

Im the DADDY.. Biyaaatch :P :whistling:

Fever Im in Hayes my friend, think we should hook up soon and marvel at our babys...

Yeah agreed....infact come down to the jap car meet in Bracknell at the end of this month...check the group meetings board for more!

Who's the daddy...

Gord....i'm the daddy mate...plain and simple!! :D :shifty:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links