Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

AristoScotland

Hi All

I am probably not making best use of all the functions of the site but am a newbie.

I live in Scotland and own a Mk2 GS-300 on an S-plate. Love it dearly and it is perfectly reliable, never lets me down and betrays its 133,000 miles. 60,000 of which I have put on myself. Has had to have drop links and a few bearings and bushes but to be expected. Oh and the rear crank oil seal.

Am looking to get a Aristo TT Mk-2 and if you know of one coming up please let me know.

Cheers

Stephen

Welcome to the club mate,

If your anywhere near aberdeen next sunday you should come along to the NE show.

Hi Thank you for the offer but I won't be near Aberdeen, next Sunday. What sort of stuff do you get up to?

Also as someone else asked I am between Livingston and Carnwath.

Looking forward to getting involved with events this year, and now I know where to go to get help if I am stuck

Thank you all in advance

Stephen

Welcome to the club mate,

If your anywhere near aberdeen next sunday you should come along to the NE show.

Hi Thank you for the offer but I won't be near Aberdeen, next Sunday. What sort of stuff do you get up to?

Also as someone else asked I am between Livingston and Carnwath.

Looking forward to getting involved with events this year, and now I know where to go to get help if I am stuck

Thank you all in advance

Stephen

Well next week is the NE car show, AFAIK its just a show, park up on the stand and show off the car.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links