Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sorry To Say Goodbye

well as some of you know me and Louise had our 1st kid just over 2 weeks ago and we are struggling with the small boot space in the 200 so unless i can find a sports cross i will be putting my 200 sport up for sale at the end of July and leaving Lexus.

i have taken some off the parts i have added to the car over the last 2 years and these will go up for sale on here in just over 2 weeks time

thought about this but iv just got another bike 3 months ago m8

sorry to see you go bud but i'm sure theirs a few sportcross's on the bay matey..

if you are selling bits could i have firsts on the hid kit?please??and how much?pm me bud. :winky:

Happy to hear that your enjoying your new born but never fear im sure we will see you back soon :) speaking of which i remember when you were selling your front lip a few weeks back and i wish i bought it now :(( *sniff sniff* what bits and bobs are you thinking of selling?

I'm not too far off kids myself.

Why is it a struggle with an IS200? I'm not being funny, just have no experience.

dont think the pram/or the buggies fit in matey.

I managed fine and josh is two and with a sub in the boot.josh went in a buggy at 9month old.sorry to hear you have to sell up.we did have a punto before i bought the lex.

So what you are saying is that Rig Pig could manage no problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think the problem comes when doing the weekly food shopping and depending how much his family eats and nappies the little one goes through im sure space will be a problem with a pram however you would always make use of the spare passenger seat next to the baby sit... or is that still not enough?

we have to split the pram in 2, frame goes into boot with little to no room for shopping and the main part of the pram has to go behind drivers seat we have the isofix system in use and this leaves no room for another passenger, we have just bought a new collapsible buggy and with it in the boot there is still very little space so if you go for a big shop you end up using the rear seat for your shopping.

its mainly the height that's the problem and the small space to get into the boot

PLEASE if you have a kid on the way try the prams/buggies in the boot 1st you will be shocked how little space there is

all the extras i have on the car will be taken off and sold as a job lot ORMI has 1st refusal and if he doesn't want them then they will posted on here with pics

I have same problems, have a 2yr old now and if have another, then the IS200 will probably have to go.

Reasons are:

2001 (X) doesn't have Isofix so pain to get a decent car seat that fits properly - due to buckle crunch problems as rear seatbelt section for clip is too long - seats are also a bit to sloped backwards.

Rear leg room - I am near enough 6ft3 and wifey is around 5ft10/11 and I will not be able to put 2nd car seat in rear behind my seat.

Boot space - not too bad, but not great either. You can cope but depending on the buggy you go for - its clever packing time!

Running as 3rd car (for me as wifey has a polo - crap on space too!) - expensive! Could get a bigger small car for her which would fix all in, but then when going on holiday etc would be tight and still couldnt use mine!

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links