Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Northern Mini Meet

DUNCAN

After the last Northern mini meet at Lotherton park(Leeds) a lot of members have been asking about another one in this region.

If anyone is interested can you please post a meeting venue and date your free, so we can organise another great day out.

Come on guys and gals, stick your name down here!...Lets get something sorted in the next few weeks or so... :D

Lotherton Lane,

Aberford,

Leeds

LS25 3EB

(1 mile east of the A1 at Aberford on the B1217)

You can also register to attend on the Events ManagerHERE

Those coming to Lotherton Hall @ 11.30am on the 8th June so far:

DUNCAN

Maz

Brettster

Its me(Peter)

Ultraviolet

Geoffers

Zee007

neil is200 (maybe)

Wildrnes

MsW

imi

Leedsunited

Well count me in Duncan, love to go again...Sunday is ok, will be a bit rush for me (cause of work ), Tuesday the best (day off), hehehe, let me know guys... :P :P

Well count me in Duncan, love to go again...Sunday is ok, will be a bit rush for me (cause of work ), Tuesday the best (day off), hehehe, let me know guys... :P :P

Nice one Tony,

It'll be great to see you again.(any mods since I last saw you?)

Not sure people can make it on a Tuesday, but Sunday's seem to be ideal for most peeps.

Come on people, get your name down...ye' know ye' want too!!!!

I might be able to make it one Sunday if I am not busy.

It'll be great to see you there Peter,

Your more than welcome to come along and you'll have a great day out, and hopefully meet more than a few "Lexi" owners.

if its not toooooo far north, i'll trundle along..... :zee:

Come along Zee,

It'll be good to see you again. You missed a great day on the previous meet.

Lotherton hall is just off the A1 near Leeds, hope you can make it ! :zee:

me too, don't have the ankle biter that weekend, depends on my house though, duncan knows the script. would lov eto come for a ride out though, pencil me in, if i'm there great if not something else has gone wrong in my new "home" and i'm knee deep in s**t

cheers

neil

me and msw will be there

want to sort out a chips away /dentmaster for this one anyone interested?

Great idea guys,

Don't think I have any dents at the moment???

Would like to see how he does it though....

Does anyone want there car denting???? :devil:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk