Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bracknell Meet

Fidgits

I have to admit that this was one of the best Jap car meets I have ever been too. The quality of the Scoobys, Evos, Skylines, Celicas, FTOs, Supras and of course Lexus's was amazing. Some really fantastic cars on display.

Great to put yet more faces to names, and had good day all round.

Nice pics - where are the others? There were at lest 5 of you lot with digi cams!

Until next time - stay safe kids.............. :D

Mine have to wait till Tuesday coz Im a plebv and left the camera cable in the office :(

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I would mentioned that the pics look great... and that I missed out big time... :sad:

I am quite saddened by the fact that I couldn't make it because if anyone read the previous post prior to the new Bracknell Meet topic I was quite looking forward to this meet...

Quote: "It would have been my first ever meet of any kind... I would have been travelling from where the wombles live; I was so excited, I planned my route a week in advance...

This morning as I was giving my WRX a quick rinse with the hose... I got a phone call that one of my work pals has passed away in the early hours of the morning...

My mood was spoilt... Sorry Claire for not being there but I hope it all turns out well... Kavey, Zee... if you also went I am sorry for not being present...

Just bad timing... I endeavour to be there on the next meet that I can get to..."

Kavey, Zee... if you also went I am sorry for not being present...

Just bad timing... I endeavour to be there on the next meet that I can get to...

No need to apologise pal - its just one of things. Loads more meets (as steve says) on the way that we can catch up mate......

Take it easy...... ;)

Sorry you couldn't make it dude - we were wondering where you were. Sometimes other things are important and take precedence and you had something not so nice to deal with, so no worries.

I'm sure we'll see you at the next one!

Nice pics - where are the others? There were at lest 5 of you lot with digi cams!

I got mine up 30 mins after getting home :whistling:

Hi,

I've posted 2 or 3 that can add to what Fidgits has already posted, nice work Fidgits ;-)

As I said on the other thread, great to meet you all.

My first meet, but won't be my last. JAE now in my diary :)

Nige

Zee007 Posted: May 25 2003, 09:28 PM

Until next time - stay safe kids.............. 

pics up

zee is the daddy !! :zee: B)

Piccies start Here

A great day, with a good turnout (of IS's anyway!).

Nice to see the pics, Great Day,

however I would realy appreciate it if you could blank my REG number on the Supra's as you did with the other cars.

Regards G

My first meet too. It was good to put faces to names and my 3-year-old thought all his Christmas' had come at once..he's car mad! Lots of IS' present. Think I was the only GS there. Did see a Soarer though.

Nicely organised Claire. Tx. :)

Kavey, your car is looking the Mutts Nuts, very nice! :D

Here are the pics (not all Lexus):

- First album

- Second album

Fab pics!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Gutted that I couldn't be there, we had a group outing to go and see "The Matrix - Reloaded" and the only time everyone could make was Sunday lunchtime. No way I could make it from Brighton to Bracknel and back to Brighton by noon :crybaby:

Now I've seen the film :sleeping: , you lot definitely had a better time!

My first meet too. It was good to put faces to names and my 3-year-old thought all his Christmas' had come at once..he's car mad! Lots of IS' present. Think I was the only GS there. Did see a Soarer though.

- First album

- Second album

cant see yor pics mate......... :unsure:

Piccies start Here

however I would realy appreciate it if you could blank my REG number on the Supra's as you did with the other cars.

Regards G

Can someone contact the Administrator and ask him/her to modify the reg plates on the supra's you posted, like you did with the lexus cars. Please!

I've tried emailing them, and the guy who posted it buy you must have to be a full member or somthing.

Thanks very much. G

Piccies start Here

Regards G

Can someone contact the Administrator and ask him/her to modify the reg plates on the supra's you posted, like you did with the lexus cars. Please!

I've tried emailing them, and the guy who posted it buy you must have to be a full member or somthing.

Thanks very much. G

Hi,

Sorry about the plate, it must of 'slipped through the net'. I can't modify them once I've uploaded them, but I will ask Admin to remove the images.

Again, apologies.

Ian.

Piccies start Here

Regards G

Thanks very much. G

Hi,

Sorry about the plate, it must of 'slipped through the net'. I can't modify them once I've uploaded them, but I will ask Admin to remove the images.

Again, apologies.

Ian.

Thanks,

But their is no need to remove them, I have no objection, it's just I did'nt want my plate number on show. (you know in this day and age and all that)

- First album

- Second album

cant see yor pics mate......... :unsure:

Zee, can you try again mate.

I just took a look and they appear to be okay for me.

Let me know if you still got probs.

- First album

- Second album

Webshots Community Error

A problem has been detected.

You do not appear to be the owner of this album.

Make sure you are logged in.

.. error message trying to view the pics...

We really enjoyed ourselves too! Kieran slept like a log that night - must have been all that hard child labour ;)

Thanks all for coming along - Adeel, no problems about not being able to make it, we'll see you at a future meet!

Really nice to see you all and meet some new people too. :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk