Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lotherton Hall Today

MsW

Another super day - thanks for organising it Duncan :D

Weather was superb - again :blush: ....... until........

Hi, Loz :D and it was like a scene from The Tempest

Little Joseph was the mini meet star - what a right foot!!!! :yahoo::backofnet:

Zee - what happened to your car??? :zee:

Nice to see you all - JAE anyone?

Great day had by all, Joe says a big thanks to everyone and says next time he see's zee's car he will polish off the little finger marks.

Nice to meet everyone and who knows we may turn up at JAE(dont think the co-pilot will like camping though!)

Nice to meet everyone and who knows we may turn up at JAE(dont think the co-pilot will like camping though!)

Tell her there's an electric socket available for hairdryers.......... :zee:

And I haven't camped since guides (!!) but I'm really looking forward to it :lookaround:

Loz, Bringing a new meaning to the phrase,

"When I come, I come like the thunder!!"

Sorry to bring the forces of nature all the way to Lotherton Hall. I really enjoyed meeting old friends and new. Zee, thats a nice ride you have there now. Welcome to the 200+ club. You be careful out there. that hum sounds like it could be addictive!

Duncan, Always great to see you and your low riding pimped up ride! (pure jealousy :sick: )

msw, you crazy, but that figures!

Cant wait till the next one where I will be selling waterproofs for £20 a time... :zee:

Loz

Cant wait till the next one where I will be selling waterproofs for £20 a time... :zee:

Loz

Still not got rid of those elephant condoms then Loz :ph34r:

Sounds like it was a good meet, any more pics???

Let me see those sticky fingerprints on Zee's car :D

YEP! excellent meet, sorry had to leave, it was nice to meet you all, and you LOZ for five minutes i had.. and i definatly agree with that phrase "Thunder" :lol:

By the way how long did everyone stay?

Don't tell me Mat Wildernes, you got the Meguiars Shampoo out started to wash the car while it rained?? :winky:

Nice meeting you all (wasn't as far to travel mas I had imagined)!

Great weather (until Lozzy turned up...), and some good laughs...

Until next time.......... :D

wildrnes Posted on Jun 9 2003, 08:17 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nah just my fro 

:zee: WASH N' FRO is it wildernes :winky: :D

So when/where do we suggest for the next one members?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk