Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Who Fancies A Northern Mini-meet Before Jae?

neil is200

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would you guys be interested in the midlands mini meet that I am pretty sure will happen in July ( see meet thread ).

Pretty sure it will be worth the trip to Stafford and Stoke I was dubious about a late meet on a sunday. Boy was I wrong! The Fast and the Furious had nothing on Stoke on Sunday evening. and the Stafford venue was great for a chilled out eveing meal outdoors in a milf-rich enviorment! :whistling:

Loz :zee:

and the Stafford venue was great for a chilled out eveing meal outdoors in a milf-rich enviorment! :whistling:

i been in stafford for 16 years and i only seen bout 6milfs here

have to check the shire horse out i think now :offtopic:

who fancies a little get together before jae? the last one was a good un so lets do it again( zee, mini-me will wear gloves this time so no finger marks)

Put my name down,

I'll show off my newly modified black headlights and fogs.... :whistling:

Not sure if i can go for the next few months, all my new body kits had Arrived, just waiting to get the car book in, look like it will be 8 or 9 weeks off road, also work is busy too, so not much chance for me to get out for the time being... :sad::sad::sad::sad:

anyone any objections to lothian hall again or shall i try to find an alternative location, dates?

That should read Lotherton Hall.

Sounds good to me, although, if it's just you and me committing ourselves to going, we could meet at Teesside park.. :lol: Saves driving down to Leeds....

lets have the takers.

so far we have ohhh

neil is200

duncan

loz

big turn up this one, come on everyone, zee where are you? wildrnes? you up for it? on a tangent are we doing a convoy to jae or what, cant let the southern possy beat us to it cant realy call a convoy me and duncan though.

well, we could always arrange to meet at M1 j15a services, and head to Billing in one larget group...

This is a Northern meet mate not the convoy for JAE

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk