Chris.S

The venue is

The Shire Horse (Stafford)

ST16 1GZ

Tel 01785 270700

This is situated just off Junc 14 of the M6

On the roundabout of the A34 and A513

Say 5.00-5.30pm

A bite to eat and then on to Festival Park.

Okay confirmed atendee's are

Chris Shipley

Zee

Loz

Sorted Avensis

Ifraz

Mitch

Andyhart

• 1 month later...

found this thread at last thought i'd start it up and jog some memories for the meet

so this sunday at shire horse in stafford at 5.30pm (courtesy of the Loz meister)??

if so i'll be there this time for a bit but not goin stoke

so whos gonna come to this then??

After I had finished replacing some items on my S/C came inside to grab a drink, leaving the car in the garage with the bonnet still up, when I came back out I found thast the garage door had dropped down thus removing a big chunk of pint from the bonnet.

After I had finished replacing some items on my S/C came inside to grab a drink, leaving the car in the garage with the bonnet still up, when I came back out I found thast the garage door had dropped down thus removing a big chunk of pint from the bonnet.

Is it really bad Chris? Sorry to hear it pal - hope you can sort it for Sunday.... it would be good to see you again..... :)

:crybaby:crybaby.gifcrybaby.gif

is it bad Chris?

Chris,

I know how you love and take pride in that car. know you won't be fudging a repair for sunday. But do come anyway. I know when you get it sorted it wll be as good as new.

if not better...

and you don't want to miss this....

PICT0022.sized.jpg

PICT0024.sized.jpg

:zee:

After I had finished replacing some items on my S/C came inside to grab a drink, leaving the car in the garage with the bonnet still up, when I came back out I  found thast the garage door had dropped down thus removing a big chunk of pint from the bonnet.

Drinking is bd for you chris!... Knocked over your pint??

bad news mate... :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk