Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dash Tray

Well gonna see if lexus has this in stock or avaiable, dont think its a sat nav housing though ? as i thought it was a sat nav till i saw that pic of what it looks like inside, doesnt look like annything been removed inside it...must of been standard fit on the LE model then....does yours have sat nav eddie ?

Yeah from what i've read on here it was introduced on the Limited Edition 200/300 then phased in to the sport etc... for the last year or so.

I've found it's just the right size to support my TomTom GO520 instead of sticking it to the windscreen. :winky:

Cheers

Dave.

Thanks for feedback people, gonna go ask at lexus maybe after new yr, dont suppoose any have or know part number? dont matter if you dont i can still find out about it, jay russell i looked at the old gallery just came across it when i was looking through pics randomly hope it was ok to use them pics didnt know was yours otherwise i would of ask earlier !

Seeing the JDM dash tray is rare nowadays and most likely discontinued i came across this, from what i found out its a dash tray fitted to the 2003/2004 lexus is200/300(thats the only thing i found out about it), anyone know the part number or if it was available in UK ?

2004_dash_tray_2.jpg

2004_dash_tray.jpg

that one in the pic was mine. i sold it for 30 pounds a while back

Thanks for feedback people, gonna go ask at lexus maybe after new yr, dont suppoose any have or know part number? dont matter if you dont i can still find out about it, jay russell i looked at the old gallery just came across it when i was looking through pics randomly hope it was ok to use them pics didnt know was yours otherwise i would of ask earlier !

so thats the ACTUAL one thats currently got my sunglasses in lol, (Thanks Again Jay, I wouldn't be without it now) its also worth trying breakers for post 04 cars as there may be some lying about, thats where I was looking before Jay mentioned he had one

Made up of 6 different parts plus 14 screws as it does not come in one piece :(

So you would be looking at about £235.00 in parts :o

Scrappy sounds good to me :winky:

Andy

Andy

£235 ?!?! WTF OMG!!!!! when i bought a front spoiler from lexus it only costed £140 all in and that dash tray!!! if a choice of either 1 only i choose from spoiler over that dash tray anyday!!! i would go scrappy peeps there isnt one near me not really worth while going x amount miles & spend x amount of time all for nothing unless i ring up of course i guess i do later, think for time being i go for jdm non smoker box !

Andy

£235 ?!?! WTF OMG!!!!! when i bought a front spoiler from lexus it only costed £140 all in and that dash tray!!! if a choice of either 1 only i choose from spoiler over that dash tray anyday!!! i would go scrappy peeps there isnt one near me not really worth while going x amount miles & spend x amount of time all for nothing unless i ring up of course i guess i do later, think for time being i go for jdm non smoker box !

There are quite a few online breakers sites these days where you put in what year and model of car you want bits from and they get the breakers around the country to contact you if they have that year/model of car so you can arrange for parts to be sent to you etc....

Cheers

Dave.

Well im not gonna count/rely on scrap yard co's to call back or email back as i knwo alot in past i contacted i never heard from when i knew for fact they had a certain car with certain bits in stock, from my old car as for some reason they got back to other people at same time :( anyway the dash tray well i was thinking its a novelty / for misc stuff like lose change or a phone(obviously i wouldnt leave it there when im not in the car !) than compulsory for glasses or a tom tom holder etc and no imo not worth all that money !

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links