Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Excellent photography,subtle use of depth of field to highlight individual aspects of the car, draws the eye immediately to the point of interest.

Description is in depth and leaves no questions to be asked I feel.

I knew as soon as I saw the thread title that you meant that one on eBay.

I'd just been looking at it an hour ago, and thinking the same.

Check item no 230736491318 for a good set of LS400 pics.

I knew as soon as I saw the thread title that you meant that one on ebay.

I'd just been looking at it an hour ago, and thinking the same.

Check item no 230736491318 for a good set of LS400 pics.

Another well advertised car with great pics, dont like all the capitals, I always stop reading once it gets to those.

Mike

mint car

plenty of description

Best photos ive seen

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4163229f55

I know these guys. They're only a few miles from me. They always have a spot on description. Some say it's too long, but in my opinion there can never be enough info for a car you most likely buy 'blind'. They always have a picture gallery uploaded somewhere with over 50 pics and the cars they advertise usually go for more money than any 'normal' advert.

mint car

plenty of description

Best photos ive seen

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4163229f55

I know these guys. They're only a few miles from me. They always have a spot on description. Some say it's too long, but in my opinion there can never be enough info for a car you most likely buy 'blind'. They always have a picture gallery uploaded somewhere with over 50 pics and the cars they advertise usually go for more money than any 'normal' advert.

Proof if proof is needed that being acurate with both description and pics always pay off.

I agree with you that adverts can never be to long. Its a demonstration that whoever is selling it is honest and up to speed with the car he is trying to sell. No nasties hidden away.

It seems to pass most people by that when selling on eBay and other mediums this is your shop window and the better you stage & present whatever it is your selling always pays off with more money in your pocket.

Mike

Couldn't agree more, anything with poor grammar and spelling is an immediate turn off, as is lack of detail regarding mileage, previous owners and service history.

Another thing I don't get, why do people not clean their cars before offering for sale or even part ex?

Even hard nosed traders at auctions are attracted by a super clean car, and if you're going to the trouble of taking plenty of photos, at least make sure under bonnet, boot area and inside door frames are clean, as demonstrated by the eBay car - makes all the difference.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links