Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Flyers

Saw a really nice Granite Grey IS200 with body kit and 18's on the weekend at a wedding. Very smart looking.

Anyway, got chatting to him and told him about the club. Managed to give him the only "teamlexus" flyer I had left as have given the rest out already!

So, I was wondering if, Steve, you could send me some more to hand out to promote this wonderful club - or, do you have anything smaller such as credit card size? All I got in my pack was the long team lexus ones!!

Ta - I want a TTE kit now!! Anyone want to swop an SE for kitted IS??? :huh::lol:

Steve,

If we all chipped in a fiver, how many plastic Business cards with temlexus could you get?

they are waterproof and wallet size and look cool as f*** I reckon if we could get 50 each then it would be worth carrying them around. Imagine getting back to your pride and joy and someone had left a credit card on you windshield ? Then you see its no ordinary credit card, its an invitation to GO GOLD with the Lexus Owners club with the web addy for both goldmembers and the main club. bet the conversion rate would at least double!

JUst an idea from your 'fro buddy and Pimpin instructor.

Loz :zee:

How about the thinner flexible plastic cards instead of full on credit card type.

You know the ones, bit like thick paper, maybe semi transparent and made of plastic???

Maybe we could get a signing on bonus or something??

Hi

Steve if you Pm me then i have friend who works for industrial nameplate graphics company who could quote for this?

and possible some other things??? keep it local??

many thanks.

Well Steve?? :whistling:

or has this decended into the world of the PM?? Maybe it would be wrong for steve to ask us to chip in. SO I AM CALLING YOU ALL OUT!!!

Who's up for sticking a fiver in the kitty to get some s****y cards made up to gve to prospective club members. there could even be a prized for the most number of referral members at the end of eachquarter or year?

Oh, ***, WORK MODE is creeping in...

Come of folks? who's up for paying steve back a little for the hard work he puts in to give us so much pleasure from the best club BAR NONE!!!

I will also chip in with the cost. I think it's a great idea, it will really suit the prestigeous 'Lexus' image B)

I'm not sure what the card should look like (colour etc.) I guess some keen graphic designers amongst us can quicky sketch out some prototypes :whistling:

My early thoughts are a creditcard design but where you read visa normally have the Lexus Emblem then the club name where it would say "Barkingmad Card" and the URL where the 16 digit number goes. then under than you could have a strapline where the name would be. or "go gold" . JUst my initial thoughts. I am used to having them trampled all over at meetings so feel free to totally disregard what I think might look good.

oh, and on the back maybe a list of features of the membership.

Club Insurance Discount

Dealer Discount

Regular Meets

TTE Relationship

Forums

Group Buys

Combined knowledge of all things Lexoid!

WHat do you think?

Ps. re above. yeah, had a f*****r of a day.

Edited by Administrator

Just an idea really - there must be loads of LOC members much better at graphics, fonts, wording etc. Anyway thought it might help people visualize...

LOC_callingcard.sized.jpg

Also, there's probably all sorts of legal/copyright issues with the Lexus name. logo, fonts etc., that I don't know about! :whistling:

If you did get some made up, you should ask some dealers if they'd mind putting a few on their desk. When future lexus owners come in, they can pick one up and find out more about the car. People going to the dealers to get a problem sorted can come on here and read up about what other people did. . . The list is endless! :)

I guess we already have the ok for the Lexus logo, seeing as we use it already.

I know the Ford Puma club has been told to stop selling stuff with Puma on as it infringes the copywrite that Ford has with Puma Sport apparently!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links