Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Is430

first pointer is that Lexus has nothing to do with the IS430... its a TTE project.

If you have the money anything is possible... take a look at mats project here

in a few months he will be one happy bunny!

All the models available in the UK are probably the result of careful research by Lexus, and gorgeous as the IS430 is (I want one too!), there probably just isn't the demand to justify making it. I think even the IS300 struggles to sell significant numbers here in the UK :unsure:

Great shame, but that's economics for ya :huh:

Guest mark_tsang

at JAE car show i been told there is only 1 IS430 in the world! which was that black one i saw there on sunday. didnt i see a picture of a silver IS430 in a magazine a while ago, it was taken from Essen motor show i think? looks quite different from that black one.

I think even the IS300 struggles to sell significant numbers here in the UK

another problem with rip off uk. i'm sure if we paid the same price as us and our petrol were the same price we would all have them and their would not even be a is200

at JAE car show i been told there is only 1 IS430 in the world! which was that black one i saw there on sunday. didnt i see a picture of a silver IS430 in a magazine a while ago, it was taken from Essen motor show i think? looks quite different from that black one.

that silver one at Essen was also supercharged!

But i dont think that car no longer exsists

the black one is the only running version.

BTW.. was that you handing card when you stopped us? Something about import parts?

If so I was in the car at the time!

BTW.. was that you handing card when you stopped us? Something about import parts?

so was i :)

The Silver one was apparently turned back into an IS200 again :crybaby:

Guest mark_tsang

well IS430's an IS430 supercharge or not! fair enough if non existent now.

no it wernt me, dont remember asking about import parts or handing cards out! spoken to 1 or 2 guys there tho about me owning an Altezza. i didnt park at lexus stand as some parking attendent fool stood in middle of the road & directed us to a car park space, D'oh! dont think i saw any Altezza's either.

i luv that IS200 by Nemesis performance, got no engine at the mo, getting a nissan 2.2 engine by Tomei i think.

M.

I think even the IS300 struggles to sell significant numbers here in the UK

another problem with rip off uk. i'm sure if we paid the same price as us and our petrol were the same price we would all have them and their would not even be a is200

Also, why do the auto-loving yanks get the manual and we get the auto which has a limited performance advantage over the IS200 ?

Sort it out Lexus, FYI:

Americans = big fat people in big fat automatic cars that don't worry much about corners or fuel consumption.

Europeans = svelt, sexy, stylish, swarve types who value the control of a manual box and love a car that handles well on our sensuously curvey roads while limiting the ongoing destruction of both the planet and our wallets.

OK, that should save Lexus Europe a few million euros in market research this year !

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links