Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Interesting Spec On This Celsior

That does look nice, a good honest description and plenty of quality photographs.

Mine is the same year but only a B Specification model so none of the rear controls.

Has the complete mat set including the one over the rear of the transmission tunnel but they look beige? These alone are twice the thickness and weight of the UK model ones.

I'm watching it as I am interested in how much it does make and may even have a bid but would I be in trouble if I bought another one!

Hmm love to but.... I have the 1997 Celsior which I am breaking for spares, my 1994 Celsior and my recently acquired 1995 Lexus LS400.

Although I have the space I am getting 'Flak" already but perhaps I could 'hide" it under a bush! :lol:

Going.....going.........gone for £741, went up by about 200 in the last few seconds.

Anybody on here?

Not me I'm afraid. I got too cocky,and my bid with three seconds to go didn't get through in time. Bloody BT and their slllllllllloooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww broadband speeds!!.

Hi chaps,

First post on this forum,just joined having bought the Celsior from this thread!

Just got back home from picking it up and it is a cracker,ive had a honda legend which this replaces and e38 740 before that so partial to a big engined barge!

The celsior does have a couple of issues one being the lack of instruments lighting up which i got around temporarily by buying a torch,the other is a misfire at low speeds and under load which im thinking is a plug or coilpack,thirdly the big screen display is full of lines,i'll start some fresh threads for help as needed.

I intend to do right by the old girl and hopefully keep her for a long time,the previous owner spent thousands so would be a shame to ruin her.

Hi chaps,

First post on this forum,just joined having bought the Celsior from this thread!

Just got back home from picking it up and it is a cracker,ive had a honda legend which this replaces and e38 740 before that so partial to a big engined barge!

The celsior does have a couple of issues one being the lack of instruments lighting up which i got around temporarily by buying a torch,the other is a misfire at low speeds and under load which im thinking is a plug or coilpack,thirdly the big screen display is full of lines,i'll start some fresh threads for help as needed.

I intend to do right by the old girl and hopefully keep her for a long time,the previous owner spent thousands so would be a shame to ruin her.

Welcome to this great friendly forum and a Happy Christmas.

You will find the guys very helpful and if there is a solution you can bet someone will know it and post it for you.

Enjoy what is the greatest luxury ride for the best economic layout.

Mike

Welcome and Merry Christmas. You got your pressie a few days early and trust me there is no better gift :-) Enjoy.

Pete

Ps I got my ht leads and iridium plugs from euro car parts at a reasonable price. They may be slightly cheaper online but sometimes its good to be able to take something back in person if faulty. Having said that, I've not had a duff part from them so far.

Thanks for the replies chaps its much appreciated.

I'll get get some leads and plugs ordered shortly,im useless technically myself but work in a motor trade offshoot so have a friendly cash in hand mechanic to fit stuff which helps!

I always buy a new car around this time,its great to have something new to play with and its the cheapeat time of year to buy.

Slightly poorly though it is im very impressed with the car so far and its a really handsome beast in the flesh too which suprised me as they havnt done it for me looks wise in the past and blue wouldnt of been my first choice.

Just need a chauffeur now so i can get some use from the massage seats!

• 7 months later...

Thread resurection time.

Nagsheadwarrior emailed me to ask if I wanted to buy the car from him at scrap value which I have done and now it sits on my drive along with 4 other LS400/Celsiors!

Despite spending several hundred pounds on the misfire problem it remains along with the flashing dash (which I fixed yesterday), the heater flow valve (replacement in the boot and fitted today) and now stripping out the PS pump.

Hopefully then just the misfire to sort.

Just call me Maurice from now on :)

Driveway looks like a Lexus used car lot.

Other half keeps glaring at me from the lounge window.

Life couldn't be any better.

Ah so what you are telling us is she wont let you into the lounge and your watching TV through the window.

A small price to pay for all that wonderful engineering. Its something women don't seem to get, except Brenda of course. Mike

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links