Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

It's cos their £100k brand new! Lol... :whistling:

Yep, clearly not a mass produced item! It would be interesting to know how this number (20) compares to other luxury cars at a similar price point.

Yep, clearly not a mass produced item! It would be interesting to know how this number (20) compares to other luxury cars at a similar price point.

I bet they sold a lot more 7 series beemers and a lot more S class Mercs...

Thats because there are a lot more people with bad taste than good like our good selves. Mike

Thats because there are a lot more people with bad taste than good like our good selves. Mike

Lol... Yes agreed :)

If you spend an hour or two around Knightsbridge or Kensington you'll see loads of new Merc S class and BMW 7 series but not a single LS600.

I assumed that virtually all new 600s were leased, because of the massive depreciation from new. Would the figure of 10 fleet sales include leasing, or only outright purchases? Anyway, 10 private owners (with good taste) bought one.

BUT I understand LEXUS have beat every other mark combined! in the USA which is their market of choice & you know that's true when they keep popping up on the likes of CSI. In fact my first sight of the SC was on CSI Las Vegas in which the actors referred to it as a 'great car'

Although this doesn't give model information, it does provide a useful overview of the increases/decreases in market share during 2012 - with Lexus enjoying a 1.63% rise in sales apparently:

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/News/Search-Results/Industry-News/UK-2012-car-sales-analysis-winners-and-losers/

Although this doesn't give model information, it does provide a useful overview of the increases/decreases in market share during 2012 - with Lexus enjoying a 1.63% rise in sales apparently:

http://www.carmagazi...ers-and-losers/

You do have to take a lot of these figures with a pinch of salt as many manufactures will make their dealerships register new cars all though they haven't been sold, they are then sold as ex demonstrators over the coming months, this is something which is practiced quite widely with the more common marques on our roads which now include BMW, Mercedes, Ford etc. I would think that makes the LS figures the most honest figures ever supplied from the motor trade. Mike

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links