Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Out In The Cold!

bluenoseboy

Hi again, its bluenose boy here again, newboy. I posted a couple of days ago looking for a decent mechanic in the Glasgow area but no one has replied! Boohoo not even a hi and welcome! You are an unfriendly bunch indeed.. maybe its because I am in Scotland and most members are in England. Or maybe there isn't a GOOD mechanic in this area. Or maybe my car is not cool enough. Definately feelin the cold shoulder! Maybe it wasn't a good topic to start off with, who knows.

Hi and welcome! Sorry, can't help with the mechanic question in Glasgow but I'm sure someone will be along soon with a suggestion or two. We are a friendly bunch and in my short time as a Lexus owner I have received loads of good support and advice from the folk here.

Didnt notice your first post, Usually new members put a newbie post up first so people know you have just joined, The title of your thread was specific and if people cant help they wont answer.

Anyhoo, welcome to the club and hope you get your problem sorted.

Hello and welcome to the LOC sorry can't please all members all of the time :D

We have a lot of members from Scotland but perhaps no one can advise on a good mechanic but may do with a little more time.

haha. Your car is certainly cool enough. If people are not replying, chances are they don't have any advice for you. The demographics are certainly not in your favour. The population of England is 11 times that of Scotland. :)

Hi again, its bluenose boy here again, newboy. I posted a couple of days ago looking for a decent mechanic in the Glasgow area but no one has replied! Boohoo not even a hi and welcome! You are an unfriendly bunch indeed.. maybe its because I am in Scotland and most members are in England. Or maybe there isn't a GOOD mechanic in this area. Or maybe my car is not cool enough. Definately feelin the cold shoulder! Maybe it wasn't a good topic to start off with, who knows.

Welcome to the LOC, and if you ever feel your car isn't cool enough I'll be first in line biting your hand off for it!! How about a photo?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links