Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lip Spoiler On Ebay

petayV8

I have heard people who got this being charged more in customs fees than what the spoiler is worth. "Some might say you could always ask them to mark it on the customs form as a lower price and also 2nd hand"

Whenever I see a IS200 with a lip spoiler im jelous so Im buying a painted lip spoiler from ebay/tiawan, . Its worryingly cheap but looks like any other....will let you know how it looks

link

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320962698319

Why dont you go for the proper sport spoiler with the brake light in it which looks like

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Painted-Process-Trunk-Spoiler-for-Lexus-IS200-IS300-1998-2005-/170824498699?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27c5eefe0b

Apart from eBay does anyone else know where I could get this shape spoiler from?

Whenever I see a IS200 with a lip spoiler im jelous so Im buying a painted lip spoiler from ebay/tiawan, . Its worryingly cheap but looks like any other....will let you know how it looks

link

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320962698319

Why dont you go for the proper sport spoiler with the brake light in it which looks like

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item27c5eefe0b

Apart from eBay does anyone else know where I could get this shape spoiler from?

tbh im not a big fan of it. but thats just me.

edit: actually like that one, didnt click the link initially. Not a fan of the raised one tho. anyway even tho 99 is a goo price, im not spending to much on the car because its got to be sold this year, im emigrating... so went for the lip for 20 squid :)

Well they just emailed me saying its been painted now and will be shipped in the next few days. I emailed the seller and told him to make his best efforts to avoid any import tax! ill let you know

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

well it isn't from this link, but I've ordered something similar from eBay. Seller also from Taiwan. Altogether it cost me 37€ :) And it looks great...didn't fit it yet but the paintjob is perfect and the color is matching 100% so I think you don't need to be worried at all :D

Hi,

well it isn't from this link, but I've ordered something similar from ebay. Seller also from Taiwan. Altogether it cost me 37€ :) And it looks great...didn't fit it yet but the paintjob is perfect and the color is matching 100% so I think you don't need to be worried at all :D

Got a link mate?

ive been emailing this seller off ebay for 2 days now asking for assurances that there will be no extra hidden costs with the postage but he has not replied..Is it safe?

Mines due any day now, so will report back....

Ok so it finally arrived. Now i know its taken ages to arrive but it was just a combination of unlucky circumstances. You would normally receive your spoiler within a week via fedex from the link i gave. You will get a tracking number and expect it to arrive the day after it hits UK fedex depot, you need to be in to sign.

secondly i did NOT incur any further charges of tax or anything like that. I paid £22 with no extra costs.

Ok the spoiler. Was a bit worried at first as it was dead straight! but found it bends to the curvature of the IS but does make it a bit difficult to bend and stick it correct position, but i managed on my own just. I would however recommend a friend helping because if you stick it wrong by accident the self adhesive wont re-stick properly. After fitting i am very pleased with how it looks and would recommend it. The colour is also spot on. The only thing i found it is sticks out slightly on the bottom edges but is not noticeable tbh. have a look

7c049e42-37f4-4582-a398-6802270876cc_zps

2013-03-06_15-13-21_565_zps06c105e0.jpg

2013-03-06_15-13-10_805_zps88e89056.jpg

2013-03-06_15-13-41_114_zpsd187ad29.jpg

• Like 1

Just a update. I have read some feedback from the seller that fedex sometimes bill you with tax charges. i will keep you guys updated on this....

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links