Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thanks folks, its appreciated.

My son is collecting us at about 9.30 or so, so should be collecting the car at about lunchtime.

Shame about the fog, but as you say its going to be a good day!

Cheers

Keith

PS. WOW..even the wife is smiling!

Sorry when i have ever sold a car I'm don't feel obliged to put petrol in it as well. Provided there's enough to get to the nearest garage that's it as far as I'm concerned AND whenever I have bought a car (including a Lexus) I don't expect the seller to fill the tank I would see that as taking de-pisse

Well I made it back ok.. in fact far more than ok. The car drove faultlessly. Suspension, brakes gearbox and motor in fact everything about the car would not tell you that it has covered 144500 miles. Had a better check now and all electrics etc. work as they should.. To say that I am delighted is an understatement. I reckon I stole it! I have just spent the last hour outside sat in it having a fiddle!

I actually bought the car from eBay, and the only thing i can see that is not 100% with it is a small 1/2 inch ding on the drivers side wing.. Dents r us will have no problem getting it out as the paint is not broken at all. apart from that it looks like a 3 yr old car. Was a bit unsure about buying a car with that sort of mileage, but lots of folks on here say they are just run in at that amount, and they were right.. By the way, its a yr 2000 car, full history all stamped up. two owners last one for 9 years. Mot until next Febuary. Private plate came with it.

Did i say i am delighted...oh yes i did didnt I?

I have attached a couple of pics the seller put up, hope they come out ok for you.

pic5-2.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

Anyway, hope the images are ok for you, if you spot anything bad.. dont tell me until next week! lol

Cheers folks

Keith

lovely, i nearly went for that car but the owner didn't answer the phone when i rang !

reckon its a good un, as has been used as a wedding car and they are always looked after properly.

off to pick mine up tomorrow - yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa!

Looks a peach very rare with the black interior, Just got back from Germany in my new one 146k also not a blip as expected averaged 32.5 mpg over 980 miles at 80mph. Will get a lpg conversion in the next few weeks. You have done it now though no other car compares even the 430 IMHO, Look after it & it will keep you smiling forever. Well done

Just a thought, I wonder if I'm the guy who's been longest driving an LS 400 in the LOC ............ now just over 10 years .......... haven't I been lucky ? or just clever to have found the LS 400 all those years back :whistling:

Malc

Well I made it back ok.. in fact far more than ok. The car drove faultlessly. Suspension, brakes gearbox and motor in fact everything about the car would not tell you that it has covered 144500 miles. Had a better check now and all electrics etc. work as they should.. To say that I am delighted is an understatement. I reckon I stole it! I have just spent the last hour outside sat in it having a fiddle!

I actually bought the car from ebay, and the only thing i can see that is not 100% with it is a small 1/2 inch ding on the drivers side wing.. Dents r us will have no problem getting it out as the paint is not broken at all. apart from that it looks like a 3 yr old car. Was a bit unsure about buying a car with that sort of mileage, but lots of folks on here say they are just run in at that amount, and they were right.. By the way, its a yr 2000 car, full history all stamped up. two owners last one for 9 years. Mot until next Febuary. Private plate came with it.

I have attached a couple of pics the seller put up, hope they come out ok for you.

pic5-2.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

Anyway, hope the images are ok for you, if you spot anything bad.. dont tell me until next week! lol

Cheers folks

Keith

Your low washer fluid light is on (easy fix) & you have a stone chip above the front number plate, looks like you got half a tank of fuel though.Bargain at the price you paid I cant help putting them on my watch list on eBay.

Looks a peach very rare with the black interior, Just got back from Germany in my new one 146k also not a blip as expected averaged 35.2 mpg over 980 miles at 80mph. Will get a lpg conversion in the next few weeks. You have done it now though no other car compares even the 430 IMHO, Look after it & it will keep you smiling forever. Well done

I did not know that black interior was rare. That's worth knowing.

Yes ManicMark, I always watch cars that sell as well. It's interesting the sheer variety of prices cars go for, doesn't seem to be any happy medium at all, just whatever someone is prepared to pay for a car.

And after the talk about petrol left in cars for the new buyer, the seller told me that he had filled the car with enough fuel to make sure that I would get home ok. Good of him to do that. It was appreciated.

I was happy with what I paid for the car. I don't think its expensive. The vendor thought that it would go for a few hundred more than it did, but he's happy and so am I. I think the mileage probably put some folk off the car, so not too much competition for it in the end. My max bid was quite a bit more than I actually paid for it, but it wasn't needed. Nice one.

I actually bought the car from ebay, and the only thing i can see that is not 100% with it is a small 1/2 inch ding on the drivers side wing.. Dents r us will have no problem getting it out as the paint is not broken at all. apart from that it looks like a 3 yr old car. Was a bit unsure about buying a car with that sort of mileage, but lots of folks on here say they are just run in at that amount, and they were right.. By the way, its a yr 2000 car, full history all stamped up. two owners last one for 9 years. Mot until next Febuary. Private plate came with it.

pic5-2.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

Cheers folks

Keith

Your low washer fluid light is on (easy fix) & you have a stone chip above the front number plate, looks like you got half a tank of fuel though.Bargain at the price you paid I cant help putting them on my watch list on eBay.

Thats the same interior /sat nav as my 00 reg ,very nice i must say, i will have to put up pics when i get them both clean

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links