Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New To Lexus Ownership

Raja450h

Hi guys

Well i've finally decided that i no longer wanted a german luxury car.

After being strictly an audi man for several years, I have bit the bullet and decided to give lexus a chance.

So far my new lexus Gs450h has been a joy to drive. I love the power and all the technology.

I must say the drive and the solid feel of the car won me over.

Thought I would introduce myself to the community.

I look forward to looking through the previous posts and future topics.

:)

Hi guys

Well i've finally decided that i no longer wanted a german luxury car.

After being strictly an audi man for several years, I have bit the bullet and decided to give lexus a chance.

So far my new lexus Gs450h has been a joy to drive. I love the power and all the technology.

I must say the drive and the solid feel of the car won me over.

Thought I would introduce myself to the community.

I look forward to looking through the previous posts and future topics.

:)

Welcome to LOC. Nice car you lucky man!

Phil

Not a big fan of german cars but always taken to the audi styling tbh. just out of interest was your audi petrol, if so whats it like in comparison to the hybrid lexus performance and MPG wise. So do you prefer the GS? im assuming you had maybe a A6 or A8? sorry im just curious from a owners point of view, reviews dont always cut it. anyway welcome to the LOC. enjoy :)

@PetayV8

Yes I had a audi a6 2.0tdi sline.

Was better on a long run i got an average of 40- 45mpg. But had too much turbo lag and not enough power. The drive wasnt as good as the gs and to be honest the lexus is far better build quality.

But as you point out the the styling of the exterior of the audi was sexier. But power, luxury and technology in the lexus is superior.

I am overwhelmed by the kind reception i have received from the forum. I am sure to be on here on a regular basis. ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links