Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What's The Right Price For This Ls430?

Beautiful car and my original thought was that it was already at the right price! I then looked at all the pics and it still looks beautiful but the seats are definitely tired. And, of course, the mileage will dictate some things having to be replaced sooner than later.

there are numerous ls430 on there with lower mileage and cheaper - if you seriously want one I would venture out further a field - this one was originally £5k and been reduced - recently a y reg with 140k went for £1999

When I get my suspension fixed I think I am going to sell mine for an RX. I'm hoping to get £3500 for mine with 125k miles and gas conversion.

Given the history I have had with it though, you need to be good at DIY :-)

Mike

When I get my suspension fixed I think I am going to sell mine for an RX. I'm hoping to get £3500 for mine with 125k miles and gas conversion.

Given the history I have had with it though, you need to be good at DIY :-)

Mike

The time is right to get a late MK4. Mike

I think hes asking too much for that ls430 given the millage. Ive seen some before with around the same millage selling for under £2500

Looks nice, wouldn't worry too much re mileage as long as the service history checks out.

Could do with a bigger set of wheels to give more ''road presence''. If I had a budget of £4k, I would pay £3k for this and then buy this set of wheels http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121109724115?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 and a set of 5 Accelera tyres (£250 for the wheels,£575 for tyres) total spend £3825, but, and a big BUT, it all depends on the service history.

Good luck, and don't be rushed. There is, or will be, the right one for you out there.

Just remembered the cam-belt. 90k or 9 years. Coming up for 2nd change. Belt change, pulley, water pump and full service not much change from £1k.

Looks nice, wouldn't worry too much re mileage as long as the service history checks out.

Could do with a bigger set of wheels to give more ''road presence''. If I had a budget of £4k, I would pay £3k for this and then buy this set of wheels http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121109724115?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 and a set of 5 Accelera tyres (£250 for the wheels,£575 for tyres) total spend £3825, but, and a big BUT, it all depends on the service history.

Good luck, and don't be rushed. There is, or will be, the right one for you out there.

Just remembered the cam-belt. 90k or 9 years. Coming up for 2nd change. Belt change, pulley, water pump and full service not much change from £1k.

Had a look this afternoon. Is nice although there are bits and pieces on the bodywork that need doing. Mileage didn't put me of and it did drive nicely. Had a full service history too with Lexus Aberdeen. I do think it is a bit much though and I wasn't blown away with it. My Mk 4 is just as nice a place to be in my opinion.

Had a look this afternoon. Is nice although there are bits and pieces on the bodywork that need doing. Mileage didn't put me of and it did drive nicely. Had a full service history too with Lexus Aberdeen. I do think it is a bit much though and I wasn't blown away with it. My Mk 4 is just as nice a place to be in my opinion.

I think you have made your decision already really, "I wasn't blown away with it. My Mk 4 is just as nice a place to be in my opinion"

If that comment is true, then personally i would keep my money in the bank and stay with the current car.

Just my opinion though :phone:

• Like 1

I think you have made your decision already really, "I wasn't blown away with it. My Mk 4 is just as nice a place to be in my opinion"

If that comment is true, then personally i would keep my money in the bank and stay with the current car.

Just my opinion though :phone:

Yes that's true and I won't be making an offer on it. I will look for another mark 4 or perhaps a Porsche 944 to have as a contrasting experience.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links