Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wooo Hooo Got My 200 :)

phunt

Well i finally found sum1 to swap for my mazda 6 :) thanx to every1 who offered advice in the Cat 'd' post. Here are a few pics ov my new toy.Im ordering 17" rims asap as them 16's are awefull and do nothing for the car. But as for the car 'WOW' the drive back from sheffield where i got the car was awesome, ive never had a car that felt so nice to drive.chuffed to bits

Lexus-front.jpg

lexus-rear.jpg

lexus-side.jpg

P.S does any1 know if there are smoked side repeaters available?

COngrats!!

Welcome to the club. And yes those rims do very little for the car to look at. But Hey, you got a bargain. you can afford to "treat" her a little bit. and I bet you are so glad you got out of that 6. The Lex brand is so good at exceeding expectations that I thijnk you will be happy for years to come. HAppy motoring mate!

Loz :zee:

Congrats on your new acquisition mate - lovely car!

Wonder who swapped their IS...? Was it an LOC member...? Can't have been, surely...? :winky:

Anyway, here's to a happy future for you & your Lex - long may you "mod" :lol:

Thanx Guyz,

It was a guy on autotrader (a Doctor :)) who was selling his car because he needed the money for a deposit on a house,he figured he would get more money for the mazda so he was ok with a straight swap.i must have emailed or phoned every1 selling an IS200 on autotrader in the last week.persistance paid off :) woulda rather had an SE or a Sport but this one only had 35k and is pretty much immaculate for the year (1999) so it was an oppertunity i just couldnt turn down.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links