Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Is300H F Sport . . .

has anyone else on the forums placed an order? I feel as if I am the only one - there seems very little discussion about its imminent arrival in the UK - I frequented these forums a few years back when the IS250 was being launched and the place was buzzing with information etc.

Am I looking in the wrong place :mellow:

Never buy the first of any new car, wait 'till they've been out in the real world for a while.... Anyone who bought an early IS220d will tell you that.

I did buy the IS200 and IS250 at launch and had no problems so I'm hoping for the same outcome this time around. I have,however, had my fingers burnt in buying a Range Rover Evoque which seems to be developing a new rattle each week and to be honest it doesn't suit me around town even though it is superb on motorway runs.

Surprised youve got the F sport. dont think that 4 cyl and hybrid train can really bring sport into it, but you'll have to let us know!

As for evoque the petrol is good, dont like the diesel that everyone buys

Surprised youve got the F sport. dont think that 4 cyl and hybrid train can really bring sport into it, but you'll have to let us know!

As for evoque the petrol is good, dont like the diesel that everyone buys

I'm not one for tearing away from traffic lights nowadays but I do like the styling which I think will definitely grow on people.

The performance is adequate for my needs and refinement is my number one priority so I'm hoping that the 4 cylinder doesn't make too much of a din - most reports say that it is very refined if driven "normally"

The petrol version of the Evoque is woeful on fuel economy and the Land Rover dealers themselves are shocking

The F sport is more about looks which makes it desirable to some over the other trim levels. Exterior styling, bigger wheels, different suspension, more supportive seats and a different dashboard are the main differences.

I think it is over priced though, for the money of a new IS300h F-Sport with heated/cooled seats you could get a 12 month old GS 450h F-sport.

Point taken. Its always nice to have the styling that would normally go with the bigger engined cars for sure. And if a firmer ride and seats is what your after also good that its a option. I am curious to know how the ride and comfort is on the F-sport, being a Lexus i reckon it would be a perfect balance. A hard task though.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links