Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

And the comments from Profess please ????? ... I wouldn't want to be the guinea pig with my LS400 ............ Any warranty I would insist upon would have to be cash backed and cast iron methinks ! and not to p..s away with the rest of the H2O ....

Malc

Just browsing flea bay as you do and this appeared

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEXUS-LS430-LPG-RUNS-ON-WATER-/281133061736?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4174d61668

What you think of it, don't sound right to me, lpg and hydrogen

Hi Chris in the vernacular this is bull ***** - politely it is a scam. To make water back into gas you have to use energy because water is burnt hydrogen when the burning takes place heat is given off and the chemical bonds formed. So if you want gas back you have to put the energy back in - this is not a zero sum game - you need to put a bit more in than you take out. This system works by using electricity from your car's alternator to crack (electrolyse) the water - your alternator is run by the engine so you will use more energy than you can create if you do this. The laws of thermodynamics are against you.

Hydrogen has more energy (a lot more) than petrol so if you ran your car on it alone your engine would glow red hot and you would need ceramic valves :) Hydrogen powered cars have been a dream for a long time but at the moment only work if you use a hydrogen fuel cell to produce electricity to drive electric motors - good luck with the hydrogen bit. This is being worked on and current cars using this technology cost half a million and then you have to find hydrogen - it is the future for sure.

I looked at this hydrogen powered car stuff myself because I am a tight wad Yorkshireman and being an engineer I love clever gadgets - physics and common sense prevail though - darn it.

If you look at the flee bay article the numbers are incorrect and the technical details are BS. My 430 has an 85 litre tank that I can use 65l from and get 250 miles - if they are getting 230 from 80l of LPG they need to go and see Leon. If I put a 100l LPG tank in I would be able to use 80 and get 300 miles - look at their numbers again. Also what is this rubbish about LPG making my car run hot, burning my valves and manifold? Somebody should tell this clown that LPG has a high RON number so is less prone to knocking (a big cause of overheating) so although it burns 20C hotter than petrol your car will be fine.

No free lunches in this crappy world :)

I hope he or she sue me for liable for calling them a clown :)

Lecture over - I'm going to kill the moles in my garden - I wonder if there is a hydrogen solution for that?

Bren

Very interesting, backing up what you had already said Brenda.

Any one for Snake Oil very special price for LOC members, will cure anything and I mean anything from terminal cancer to huge overdrafts. PM me for very special price. Any problems please call my help line based in India, only £50 per second but guaranteed results. Honest Slim Jim.

Hello LOC.

I really do not need to say much apart from, excellent homework brendangeorge.

We have seen up close an LPG, Hydrogen run Mercedes. It makes tons of bubbles.. But for £750 I would prefer a Fairy liquid and water mixture.

Hydrogen is extremely volatile. (Hindenburg). No thank you :).

Any questions relating to this is best diverted to brendangeorge and his excellent review.

Kind regards

Leon

Profess LPG LTD.

(Possible future developments are Solar cell painted vehicles that can produce enough energy to feed the Brown Gas contraption (hydrogen cell). And to be honest i believe that the new man made super conductors (man made super diamonds) will revolutionize every industry from agriculture to power storage.)

We got a long wait on our hands due to the oil tycoons etc.

It is not all bad news though.

Fracking will certainly push CNG and LPG down in price. The UK alone has approx 145 years of supply awaiting to get processed.

I knew it was a dud somewhere along the way requiring X to make Z and cost no £ to = smiles per mile.

Now where did i put that hamster powered galaxy bending sonic lightwave.....

• Like 1

Hello LOC.

I really do not need to say much apart from, excellent homework brendangeorge.

We have seen up close an LPG, Hydrogen run Mercedes. It makes tons of bubbles.. But for £750 I would prefer a Fairy liquid and water mixture.

Hydrogen is extremely volatile. (Hindenburg). No thank you :).

Any questions relating to this is best diverted to brendangeorge and his excellent review.

Kind regards

Leon

Profess LPG LTD.

(Possible future developments are Solar cell painted vehicles that can produce enough energy to feed the Brown Gas contraption (hydrogen cell). And to be honest i believe that the new man made super conductors (man made super diamonds) will revolutionize every industry from agriculture to power storage.)

We got a long wait on our hands due to the oil tycoons etc.

It is not all bad news though.

Fracking will certainly push CNG and LPG down in price. The UK alone has approx 145 years of supply awaiting to get processed.

Do you honestly believe our government who award themselves an 11% pay rise while the rest of the peasants have to make do with a 4% pay cut and huge increases in all their utility bills will allow lowering the price of LPG? Mike

I am awaiting the day when I hear the blindingly obvious from the Govt that they are removing the benefits of low pricing on LPG in non-public transport !

They could surely so simply add taxation at any level to LPG pump prices from whichever source one was to fill-up ! :devil:

Malc

I am awaiting the day when I hear the blindingly obvious from the Govt that they are removing the benefits of low pricing on LPG in non-public transport !

They could surely so simply add taxation at any level to LPG pump prices from whichever source one was to fill-up ! :devil:

Malc

Thats OK I am a member of the public so my Lexus becomes public transport when i am driving her and I decide who will not ride in her and who will.

They will look pretty stupid if they do as you say, alternative fuels are at the base of all government arguments on the green issue so to start whacking huge amounts of tax on will be a no no.

Become one of the converted you know it makes sense. Mike

I've made some dehydrated water, easy to carry around, more convenient than bottles, just add water to rehydrate. :D

I have invented a new gas powered car.

Empty your petrol tank and fill it full of rotting fish and meat, the gas given off will power your car for months on one fill up.

You will also notice that the roads around you are suddenly clear (we dont know why) giving you clear roads for miles around.

No need for expensive and lengthy installations all that is needed is one of our very fashionable pieces of face

furniture at a knock down price of £29-99 and as a special launch price we can also supply designer masks for your passengers at only £129-99 each.

We have sold thousands already and our production facility in the wilds of China are working 25 hours a day 8 days a week to keep up with production requirements. All our masks have been tested in the worlds war zones so you can drive happily in the knowledge that you your family and close friends are fully protected.

So be the first in your road to jump on this new green technology. You may find that houses around you become vacant with owners seemingly unable to sell them, this gives you the opportunity of buying these houses at knock down prices.

Another welcome by product of using our Patented Applied For gas driven cars is that unwanted relatives and neighbors wanting to borrow things just disappear.

All our products have been tested and approved by BrendanGeorge

Mike

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links