Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2nd Hand Is300

sm_erf

Hi all - I've just laid down some hard earned mullah on an 51 IS300 from Lexus Leeds. I had an FTO GPX before hand with 197bhp - and so thought it rude to go in the BHP stakes.

Anyone have any recommendations on servicing costs down in Surrey - (nr Guildford) and insurance costs? I'm 30, max no claims - just interested where most people get the best deal?

And before ya'all ask - I'll be signing up for me gold membership.

the excitement.... :P

Insurance should be around £500. Try Tesco, esure and LOC. As for servicing there is Lexus Guildford (highest priced servicing in the UK?) or Bracknell. I would suggest supplying your own oil as I was charged £65 from Guildford for my GS300 a year ago.

Hey SM ERF where about do you live? i live on the outskirts of guildford.. and have to agree when i have called them for prices on parts i have had to make sure i was sitting down. Although they are very helpful there..

Does this mean another southerner nr me at last..lol

jac

Does this mean another southerner nr me at last..lol

Hey - Surrey is almost "oop north!" to us lot down here on the coast :whistling::lol:

Welcome to the club sm erf, excellent choice of car mate! I go to Lexus Brighton, but then they're only 5 miles away. Have heard good things about the Guildford & Bracknell dealers, although as Colin mentioned, I think the Guildford guys can be pricey.

As for insurance, I pay about £500 with full protected no claims, but that's with a Brighton post code and any driver over 25 being able to drive (roll up folks...!) :winky: Insured thru Royal & SunAlliance - still get discount as an ex-staff member :shifty:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links