Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Armrest

P4VVS

You wont believe it guys, mate brought it back from holiday from pakistan, said it only cost him about £20.(i think!)

I just bolted it to the existing console thingy. It works really well too and the cup holder slide in and out as shown. It open up too and has lots of storage space. a bargain in my opinion, am well pleased.

Gonna recover it though when I have time, I too dont like that 'wood look'.

Can't get hold of any more guys, sorry, im thinking of importing but dont really have any contacts, if any of you lot do then its worth considering cos ive priced up the original and its well expensive and im only a poor student!

You wont believe it guys, mate brought it back from holiday from pakistan, said it only cost him about £20.(i think!)

I just bolted it to the existing console thingy.  It works really well too and the cup holder slide in and out as shown.  It open up too and has lots of storage space.  a bargain in my opinion, am well pleased.

Can't get hold of any more guys, sorry, im thinking of importing but dont really have any contacts, if any of you lot do then its worth considering cos ive priced up the original and its well expensive and im only a poor student!

***** :o £20!!!!!! That is cheap for something like that...I would be willing to pay a lot more than that!?!

You got contact details of that dealer? Possible group buy....!!!

I just bolted it to the existing console thingy.  It works really well too and the cup holder slide in and out as shown.  It open up too and has lots of storage space.  a bargain in my opinion, am well pleased.

***** :o £20!!!!!! That is cheap for something like that...I would be willing to pay a lot more than that!?!

You got contact details of that dealer? Possible group buy....!!!

Awesome JOB....

How many Blue Peter episode's did you have to watch ? Did you use washing up bottles.... :P

No... Only kidding... thats FAB ! I am dead jelous.... :winky: Superb M8 ...

How did you make it :question: is it from scratch, or sourced from another car :question: WHat car was it sourced from ? emm.....

Might be able to source carbon fibre for the wood insert if your interested... all i need is the shape of the wood part. But I think the wood looks o.k :D

Wheres all the other inventers :question:

Yep, Great looking ... i have one too....

you problely can get one from Hong-Kung/India, have to check it out....or if anyone can, please do so!

there must be an dealer here who will be willing to ship them ...... ....time will tell......hope hope ;) :ohmy:

I think it was from a toyota carina, but not sure, the extra cup holders are not needed but they just dissapear back in to the unit, he just gave me it cos it had been lying at his home doing nothing, like you said, have been watching blue peter for years, so thought i'd have a go at fitting.

Will see if my friends who own a bakery in bradford can import them, they import cakes and stuff and they may have contacts elewhere !!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links