Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Have Just Put My Car Up For Sale.

THIS IS NOW SOLD. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.

Hi folks,

I have just put my car up for sale in the for sale section here. The reason for this, is that i have a recurring health problem and am going to need a small hatchback that will handle a chair before too much longer.

Its an extremely regretful sale, as i have spent a lot on the car to get it into top shape, and as it should be. The details and lots of pictures are there for you to read.

I would like the car to go to a forum member, as that way it will be appreciated and looked after properly.

If you have any interest and want to talk to me about the car, just pm me, and i will send you my number by return, or give me your number and i will ring you asap.

By the way, the car is in Doncaster.

Cheers

Keith

Your health and practical needs,come first,I wish you well,and somehow,I doubt you will have your Lexus listed for sale very long,before some Forum Member will buy your car, and cherish it,in the way you did yourself.all the best.

Thanks Iain, that is appreciated mate. It certainly isn't what I want, but hopefully someone will buy it and look after it like these cars should be treated.

Cheers mate,

Keith.

Just a quick query please... Someone has told me that unless they are a gold member, they cannot see the images on the for sale thread. Is that correct please? And if so is it ok to post the for sale post on this forum? And if I did, can they they see images here?

Thanks folks,

Keith

Just a quick query please... Someone has told me that unless they are a gold member, they cannot see the images on the for sale thread. Is that correct please? And if so is it ok to post the for sale post on this forum? And if I did, can they they see images here?

Thanks folks,

Keith

I can see them fine Keith.

Hi, i`ve just joined the forum, and i`m sorry if I`ve broken any rules, as I don`t yet own a Lexus, but I`am in the market for an LS400, what I can`t yet decide is (and this is were i need some advice) would it be best to buy something like the car for sale here, which looks a lovely example or something under a grand as a winter runabout and hope that it gets me to the summer or beyond, I`am currently driving a BMW 330ci which i paid £2900 for 18 months ago and spent a further £2000 pounds on in January, and since then have done another 1500 miles in and with the amount of problems I`ve had since I would probably have to spend the same again soon which I`am not prepared to do, as the car is probably worth £700, any advice from you chaps with experience of the LS would be most appreciated. apologies to the op if I`m off topic, although this may be a car i could be interested in.

Hi, i`ve just joined the forum, and i`m sorry if I`ve broken any rules, as I don`t yet own a Lexus, but I`am in the market for an LS400, what I can`t yet decide is (and this is were i need some advice) would it be best to buy something like the car for sale here, which looks a lovely example or something under a grand as a winter runabout and hope that it gets me to the summer or beyond, I`am currently driving a BMW 330ci which i paid £2900 for 18 months ago and spent a further £2000 pounds on in January, and since then have done another 1500 miles in and with the amount of problems I`ve had since I would probably have to spend the same again soon which I`am not prepared to do, as the car is probably worth £700, any advice from you chaps with experience of the LS would be most appreciated. apologies to the op if I`m off topic, although this may be a car i could be interested in.

I dont think if you bought Bassmans car you would have too spend £2000 in the next few, whatevers. I have had mine for 3 1/2 years and apart from a Battery which replaced the original Battery cost £70 from Lexus who also fitted it, set of front brake pads last week, 4 tyres, 1 x tail light bulb and general annual service she hasnt cost me a penny more, I know that might be hard to understand coming from BMW ownership but its true and there are plenty of others like mine on here. She has never failed an MOT in 4 MOTs and had no advisories. I did have to replace the windscreen last week but thats not a Lexus problem, can happen to the most exspensive car. I wouldnt think twice about it, go and see Bassman have a drive and see how you feel about it. Someone will get a bargain. Welcome to the club by the way. We are a friendly bunch and any problems can normally be solved through the forum. Mike

If you can afford to buy this car it is a superb buy, it is a late example & had a lot of expensive work carried out. I would if I didn't have my mint example.

Thanks for the welcome guys, to be honest with my current car it was mostly wear and tear items that i would expect to change, maybe not all at the one time but that was my own fault for buying one of the cheaper cars on sale at the time on impulse, and now i yhink i have vanos problems, I`ve been looking at a few cars on eBay and autotrader this week and this example appears to be one of the better ones, it would probably be a toss up between this and the one on sale from cc cars which looks nice, I also seen one on sale from a company called lakeview cars but no mention of the timing belt etc being done.

Welcome to the LOC Forum bargefann77- I would echo some of the previous Members posts,In that bassmans LS would be a good buy,if your looking for a well-looked after car, plus the added bonus,of having all the help and knowledge at your disposal here,good luck in your search anyway.

hey mr bassman,fabulous car you have there,hope it goes to good home quickly,for you,good buy for anyone in the market.im sure you will miss it.hope all goes well for you in the future

Just to let you know that the new owner of my LS400 is right now winging his way homewards with the car.

Hes a lovely chap, and I am delighted that someone like him has purchased the car.

Thanks again for all your positive comments, they were appreciated.

I am sure he will let you know that he is the new owner soon. oh and it is a forum member.. :phone:

Cheers for now,

Keith

Just to let you know that the new owner of my LS400 is right now winging his way homewards with the car.

Hes a lovely chap, and I am delighted that someone like him has purchased the car.

Thanks again for all your positive comments, they were appreciated.

I am sure he will let you know that he is the new owner soon. oh and it is a forum member.. :phone:

Cheers for now,

Keith

Hi Keith, Good luck, keep popping in and I am sure it wont be long before you have to get another LS. Mike

Hello to everyone, I`m the lucky man that has purchased Keith`s car, and I will start by saying it was an absolute pleasure to deal with Keith the man is a total gentleman and has obviously spent a lot of time, effort and money on his pride and joy, I feel under a bit of pressure to try and maintain it to his high standards but I will try. As for the LS400 experience what a car, simply sublime, I glided home in more time than it should really have taken me as I was soaking up the experience of driving such a lovely car, it`s difficult to comprehend the sheer value for money these cars offer. And finally to Keith I hope your health improves and you are back were you belong behind the wheel of a Lexus.

• Like 2

Hi John, welcome to the LOC. I met Keith earlier this year at a Lexus meet (Plank & Leggit) shall miss his comic quips.

We are a friendly bunch and most problems can be solved. Enjoy your new pride & joy.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links