Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Best Windscreen Wiper Blades To Purchase?

I want to purchase a new set of wiper blades not sure what to go for.Bosch super or the twin aero blades seem popular these days.Any advise on what anybody else has purchased and found to be good would be a great help.

Thanks.Lee.

I've had the Bosch Aero flat blades on mine for a while now. They're wearing a bit but lasted well. The only problem I found was they're a bit noisy when changing direction.

I'm going to try the PIAA Silicon ones next, just can't bring myself to part with the amount they cost though. Ha!

So few IS's still have the original wipers fitted tho^

If you have the OEM wipers then yeah go to lexus and get then to put new blades on for a few quid. Otherwise I recommend Bosch twin aero blades. Got them on mine at the moment... Brilliant :)

• Like 1

If you can stomach paying £50 for a set of wiper blades, then PIAA Si-Tech.

I've had them on my car for about a year and they've always been silent and judder-free regardless of the intensity of rainfall. This is because they actively coat the glass with a thin layer of silicone which ensures the smooth operation. Plus, as an added side-effect, any water hitting the screen just beads up and rolls off the edge. Such is the effect, that at motorway speeds you can actually just switch the wipers off because you don't need them.

• Like 1

I got flat blades from tesco I think they where 5 pound a blade and they work extremely well also treated my windscreen with some rain ex I had left from my calibra and now I only have to use them when its heavy down pour

Very helpful replies there.I think I have the original wiper arms fitted at present.I think I will go for the Bosch super or original items from Lexus.

Thanks.Lee.

i was using Bosch until last week and they were noisy, went down to Lexus and replaced the blades for £28.80 and the wipers are now silent! In future they can just replace the rubbers which is a lot cheaper apparently.i had read the originals were best and this confirms it. We've had some heavy rain and they also do the job of keeping the screen clear. My tuppenceworth for what it's worth.

i was using Bosch until last week and they were noisy, went down to Lexus and replaced the blades for £28.80 and the wipers are now silent! In future they can just replace the rubbers which is a lot cheaper apparently.i had read the originals were best and this confirms it. We've had some heavy rain and they also do the job of keeping the screen clear. My tuppenceworth for what it's worth.

Sounds good,maybe I will go for this option then.

Thanks for your feedback,very helpful.

Cheers.Lee.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links