Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I am 24 years old

6 years no claims

No speeding tickets in the last 5 years

No claims in the last 5 years

Admiral were offering a ten month policy and they would give me a full year no claims too !!!

So for 10 months £575

Not bad hey

Spoke to Brian at Confused.com !!!!!

• Like 1

Hi Adam

I used in Insurance, it doesn't matter if you have 20 years no claims bonus, they still class it as 5 years no claims as that's the max you can really have

Adam, you must be one of the youngest LS owners out there. Respect. :)

Thanks matey

I do get a few funny looks but to be honest its so comfy I don't think I would go back to a small car again !!!

My daughter thinks it's an old man's car (although she is quick to accept lifts in it)

My teenagers like the LS because of the passenger seat warmers, and the lighter sockets in doors, so they can charge there many devices to entertain themselves.

No need for inbuilt DVD's etc.

They also like being driven to their end of year parties in a limo-like motor, so win-win I say.

Wish I could have had an LS in my 20's, though it would have spoiled me for anything less.

Yes my LS has rear seat warmers. I, too, wish I had discovered the LS earlier. My first car was a Rover 2000, 1965, with a Webasto fabric sunroof, and more rust than the Titanic. I loved that car, but could not afford to run it.

Out of curiosity, do the rear seats in the LS have seat warmers?

My Mk4 has, but I cannot remember with the Mk2 I had, but I think not, as kids got excited when I got the Mk4, and even now whenever my daughter has a new boyfriend, she thinks it is great to ask them if they want their seats heated up.

Even from 1994 my Celsior C-F has heated,massage and reclining rear seats,another button press makes the front passenger seat move fully forward,the headrest tucks in and the seat back folds over the base giving the rear seat passenger loads of legroom.

Fortunately the driver's seat doesn't do the same or I would be crushed between it and the steering wheel !!!

I'll post up a video when it gets a bit warmer.

Just realised this has really moved completely off the original topic... mmm back to car insurance.

OK, If I ever see that annoying robot for Go Compare on the TV ads I would gladly sacrifice my No Claims Bonus and run it over :)

I actually like Brian from confusedDOTcom

He saved me £500 so if you feel like running him over then unfortunately I am not with you on that one.

This is the FIRST time in 6 years that a comparison site has been able to beat my renewal price

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links