Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Insurance....again....

It's that time of year again and with a non fault claim and a short ban now on my licence I am looking a bit more than usual. At first glance my policy will only be going up by £200 so not too bad really.

Who do you use to insure your ISF?

Stu

I've known Christian for years, always looked after me through my Evo days

Not for an IS-F but always after comparing every deal, chris knott's seems to match or better it every time.

It's that time of year again and with a non fault claim and a short ban now on my licence I am looking a bit more than usual. At first glance my policy will only be going up by £200 so not too bad really.

Stu

Hi,

Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.

Regards,

Dan.

Stu

Hi,

Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.

Regards,

Dan.

Hi, I did try Adrian flux but it was coming out at double my best quote so far. Thanks for posting though.

Stuart

I ended up with Lexus insurance this time round, £800, business use, 25k miles, protected bonus etc. The cheap quotes I got all wanted a tracker fitted.. :(

£548 from Lexus protected NCB. Admiral will now do it for £499 like for like.

My renewal with Admiral was originally £600! Too late now I'm committed to Lexus for a year. Should not have left it to the last minute.

£381 for me with More Than. That is without a Tracker. I have one fitted but the subscription price was getting silly.

£381 for me with More Than. That is without a Tracker. I have one fitted but the subscription price was getting silly.

Im on a lifetime subscription, only paid like £600 altogether

A lifetime subscription sounds interesting. Is it your lifetime, or only as long as you keep the car? I have a recollection that Tracker conditions were restrictive and punitive; no refunds for part year use, not transferable to new owner, not portable etc. Or if they were, there was a stiff fee.

Had a lifetime on previous ISF, it lasts for as long as you own the car, think it was £99 per year or £299 lifetime I believe so if you plan to keep more than 3 years you will be better of with lifetime.

It's not transferrable but I think they give you discount on moving to a new car though.

Have a "duration of ownership" subscription for £274 from Tracker, seemed a good price as I intend to keep the car for a few years or at least until an RC-F is a good second hand buy.

Currently pay £198 for my insurance from eSure, installation of Tracker and old age helps.

Looks like they've dropped the prices significantly. I seem to remember it was about £160 for my first year and I bailed out when they wanted £175 for the second year.

It might be worth looking again when I change next year

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links