Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Work In Progess

Maz

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank guys, first im going to keep the orange indicators for now, i do have a spare set of headlight at home, may do something with that, as for the Flip paint leather, here my choices....

Black leather with flip paint leather insert...

Full Black Carbon Leather...

Black Leather with red insert...

Full black Leather....

which you guys think is best?

Well, Tuesday the date...off to TDI, and finally get the SC fitted along with lots of bits too, Coilsover, HKS Fcon, De-2 x Pre-cat, and more...cant wait for it to be all done.... :) :) :) :) :)

Project RS200

Stage 2 Begin 17th February 2004

Didnt get out until around 7:20am, took a few stop to eat and rest, got lost almost end up in Cambridge, finally got to TDI at 2 o'clock, took some pictures of the Monster (which look awesome), got back home around 7:30pm, now just hopefully i will go back and pick up the car with all the new toys in 2 weeks times, will update as soon as i hear anything... :) :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well should get the car back soon, hopefully before Gaydon, then will have more pictures to show, for now i have 3 pics of the rage painted parts i got back from the bodyshop today..........

Raged Heated seats and standard TC switches panel upside down...hehehe

took the picture down under... :whistling::whistling: :P :P :P

Raged Triple washer jets...

Raged Tom eyelids replacement.........

You'll have to drive slow when you come back from TDi, now we don't want you losing another set of Eyelids this time do we now :lol::lol:

not going to put eyelids on just yet, may have plan with my standard set of headlights soon.........hehe :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links