Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Import Altezza

rs200kev

hi guys, nice to meet u all. im new to this forum. at the moment i am driving a civic type-r ep3 with a few mods done. the civic is perfectly fine excellent vtec engine, nothing wrong with it but the thing is, civic type-r is getting far too popular now. everyday on the road i see at least 2-4 around. unlike altezza hardly ever see one around.

so me thinking of selling my civic and go for a altezza(automatic)dont ask why :D

do u think is a good idea to sell my 1yr old civic for a second hand altezza?

still deciding.....................

cheers kev

photo of my civic

sliver civic type-r ep3

hi there and welcome just read ur post and think that changing for altezza wouldent be a bad move u def wont be disapointed no harm to ur civic but one beter thing about the altezza is that u can steer from the rear when ever it suits and would be a rare enough car u wont see one every day anyway unless u own one drive one myself and love it to bits its as good as having another girlfriend to me any way good luck getting one u find out then how much of a rare thing they are happy hunting.

hi guys, nice to meet u all. im new to this forum. at the moment i am driving a civic type-r ep3 with a few mods done. the civic is perfectly fine excellent vtec engine, nothing wrong with it but the thing is, civic type-r is getting far too popular now. everyday on the road i see at least 2-4 around. unlike altezza hardly ever see one around.

so me thinking of selling my civic and go for a altezza(automatic)dont ask why :D

do u think is a good idea to sell my 1yr old civic for a second hand altezza?

still deciding.....................

cheers kev

photo of my civic

sliver civic type-r ep3

DO IT

Just do it, awesome car, and very unknown.... definately has that X factor :D

there is a problem with importing at the moment, all the RORO boats in Japan are booked up to ship the 32,000 new cars being shipped to europe from japan, and asia.

this means that second hand auction cars are being not loaded untill at least March now.

the only way around this is to pay for an ISO container.

normal shipping costs are approx £400 for an altezza, in an ISO container you will be looking at approx £900

this has just well and truely thrown the spanner in the works for me

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links