Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Interesting Ls400 Article

Interesting stuff. Are we (or is Lexus UK) doing any "25th anniversary" stuff to commemorate this? I ask as - by spooky coincidence - there's a 25 years of the NSX and 52 (so far) of us are meeting up for a get-together and parade at the 2015 Silverstone Classic.

Interesting read, loved the bit about the dimples on the A-arms.

Given it was designed so long ago -when noise research was in it's earl days - the quiteness is amazing. In my view the only quiter way to travel is on the Eurostar.

It is true that the LS400 cabin is good luxury but minimalist design, the 430 and 460 seem too cluttered to me, and seem to have more gadgets than a driver needs (maybe it is more for the passengers).

Look forward to see what Part 2 adds to the story.

It is a good article thanks for the heads up Steve.

It is amazing that in our lifetimes we have had the privelige of owning one of these cars and they have satisfied our every need to the extent I have no desire after eighteen years owning a mark 1 and mark 4 to change to something else.That is perfection.

• Like 2

hahahahaha .............. .. I've had the privilege of owning three already and maybe this one is my last ......... or maybe not ...... who can tell what life has to offer eh !!

These are surely classics in the making.

Malc

• Like 1

Malc

They are already classics ,but for that Numpty Gordon Brown they would be officially classics at 25 years of age .

He pre 1972d everything when he was chancellor to get the road fund tax back that was until then automatically free on 25 year old cars.

If we look at the condition of most of the still around Mark 1 series they have nothing like the renovations required on post 80s and 90s classic cars of other manufacturers which once again is another testament to how good these cars are.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links