Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte- Anti Roll Bar Kit

SteveAudioX

Surperb !

Excellent....

No other suspension or handling mods yet...

Thanks Mark@ TDi for getting the kit in so quick.. :)

Will be getting my Tein NA kit on next week...

But all I can say....is ....Well recommended. :)

The car handles so much better now, corners wicked...

Very noticeable when doing high speeds at a small bend on motorway...Full control and so much more responsive and tight.

I only wish I had fitted these a long time ago..

Fidgets, this would be a great add on to your existing lowering spring kit.

Pictures up later...

Awww.. nearly forgot to mention... I used my M8's ramp, and it took 45 mins to fit... With no special tools or adjustments.. accepts the standard bushes... but have the TTE ones on order still.. My standard bushes were in good shape and they fit perfect.

Just got to go and open the box of surprises now... Tein where are you...?

Sounds great Steve. You've got me thinking now, so once I've got the zorst sorted, and found some 'reasonble priced' 18's I think these will be next on my To Do list... :D

Do you mind me asking how much did they cost?

I got them from TDi Ian...

So it was £325+vat

But a worth while buy.... Indeed.. :)

I would buy them twice if i had too :hehe: ... They are ever so good..

The rear brace offers 3 levels of stiffness.. I set mine in the middle, but it's great there..

One of the cars that i have just sold had anti- roll bars, as well as Tanabe coilovers, 235 tyres on the rear, as well as loads of others thins going on underneath ( and in the engine.)

Point is, until you feel what a Lex handles like when PROPER suspension is fitted, you don`t realise what your missing..... That thing handles like it was on rails!!!

Surperb !

Excellent....

No other suspension or handling mods yet...

But all I can say....is ....Well recommended. :)

The car handles so much better now, corners wicked...

Very noticeable when doing high speeds at a small bend on motorway...Full control and so much more responsive and tight.

I only wish I had fitted these a long time ago..

Ooh - this is all good news...

Must move mine from the hallway to the car sometime :P

Good job i have a decent size hallway...

There's a BIG stack of toys there which ought to be on my car :blush:

totally agree Scott,

I had the roll bars and the TEIN EDFC fitted all on the same day, so when i set the dampning force to rock hard, i couldnt believe how quick i could attack a roundabout and not worry about the handling..

Nice one Steve.

Are you going for the EDFC with the tein coilovers?

no one is allowed the edfc cept meeeeeeeeeee :P

Lol too late matey, i already brough my, just need the car back to have them all fitted at TDI,..... :D :D

I did notice that the underside had rusty bolts etc Scott...

But I was in a Shirt and stuff.. And never thought of it at the time...

Plenty of oppertunity for me to get under the car again as I am going there next week to have my TEIN suspension fitted...

Lets hope in the meantime I don't run anyone or anything over, as they might well see the underside... :P :D :whistling: :winky:

I did notice that the underside had rusty bolts etc Scott...

But I was in a Shirt and stuff.. And never thought of it at the time...

Plenty of oppertunity for me to get under the car again as I am going there next week to have my TEIN suspension fitted...

Lets hope in the meantime I don't run anyone or anything over, as they might well see the underside... :P :D :whistling: :winky:

:lol::lol: i`ll be looking out for any bits of scalp or fur in the next piccies!!! :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links