Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lex-tek-1 Stop Lex Shop! Servicing, Styling,

Bison

Raz Rankin and I were thinking of ideas and plans to open such a centre offering the Lexus Fanatics all of this, with servicing cheaper than lexus prices, all the mods you want but can't ever get hold of, we are still in the early planning stages but would like some feedback from you, the Lexus owner, what sort of things are you looking for, any ideas, we will be strongly customer friendly so we are starting right now by getting your views!!

Your feedback will be much appreciated!!!

Regards Andy (Bison) :zee:

A company called Elite started off the same way.. Now they do all sorts... :)

But it's gotta be in a good location...

Perhaps you could get input from companies already offering tuning, but not ICE/Security stuff, and ask WHY NOT?

I think TDi is a pretty well established business, might be a good starting point to drop Mark a PM. :)

well we think tdi are way too expensive from the research we've been doing in the states, and to be honest if you wanted a set of lexus is200 style rears for your new LS430 would you be able to get them from TDi??? no but thats just the sort of thing we endeavour to provide, with the latest tuning technology from Japan we want to provide cutting edge technology and service,

We imagine a South West Location possibilities of more centres in the Midlands..

Guys - I wish you all good luck. Please don't disrespect any other vendors though - it's not neccesary and not nice either - stand on your own merits eh??

I concur with Rodders............

Dont forget to factor in the cost of premises....rent, NDR, NI contributions for staff,advertising,bank charges................

Also the risk...........

OK buying the bits and bobs from HKS et al..........the know how to fit them is the issue...........

I've seen what the HKS FCON ecu thiny looks like out of the box (and instructions in japaneese) respect in truck loads to anyone who can fit it..........

These factors have all been taken into consideration, 2 of our technicians are from Japan, one used to work for Toyota there, I don't mean any disrespect to TDI at all, If they are that good, I'm sure they won;t be afraid of a little competition.

Expect Big Things!

Regards, Andy (Bison)

Steve is yours an online store? we would like to work closely with LOC, in fact maybe we could offer you shelf space in our showroom, the premises we have in mind are huge with a rolling road, huge showroom etc,

Regards Andy (Bison) :zee:

Good luck on your proposed venture Andy.

I would advise you to be sure of what you are getting into though before committing yourself. Our industry is littered with failures with more to come as the market is contracting for multiple reasons. I know of a few well known names that are unlikely to still be in business in the new year.

All the best!

Mark :)

• 1 month later...
Good luck on your proposed venture Andy.

I would advise you to be sure of what you are getting into though before committing yourself. Our industry is littered with failures with more to come as the market is contracting for multiple reasons. I know of a few well known names that are unlikely to still be in business in the new year.

All the best!

Mark :)

Here's a little inside information that some people may be interested in. Xtreme in Harlow and C.A.R (the company that owns Xtreme) have gone into administration :crybaby: Luckily they were on proforma with us so we haven't lost any money.

A couple of other tuning firms closed down just before Christmas, and there are more to come :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links