Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gaydon - Heritage Motor Museum

Claire G

Claire i was only joking about the car parking but a meeting point is a good idea for newbies

as i was last year.

B) B)

Yeah I know. But seriously, we need 2 car parks and I could not believe my :ph34r: at how many cars showed. :D

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to see what space we have

claire... do you know how many cars that actuall car park fits?

Also 20 soarers will turn up in convoy!!!! hubba hubba!

I think Imoc have been notified too...

Toyota & Hondas!

I would have to see what space we have

claire... do you know how many cars that actuall car park fits?

Also 20 soarers will turn up in convoy!!!! hubba hubba!

I think Imoc have been notified too...

Toyota & Hondas!

I *think* it's about 600...will double check!

i would like to be there too it looks like fun

any room for an rx

Loads of room... lets show our faces together :) i cant wait to go to one of these meets! Warwick is a great place, A club meet! Castle a short drive (well cool) Cadbury world on the doorstep. It's a lovely part of the country :) :winky: come hold my hand... dont wanna be the only new boy there :whistling: And I am sure another RX would be welcomed with open arms :winky:

6 clubs???? Yikes!!! We had 350 Hondas at the last one and we have grown a fair bit since then! If there is only room for 600 cars ........ how many are the other Clubs expecting? :ph34r:

For the newbies ..... we had a few Convoys with meeting points. One started in teh South, one started Scotland, one started Wales - that way the newbies arrived with 'friends' they had already chatted to when meeting in laybys, services etc.

The Southern Convoy that arrived at 11am had just under 90 cars in it. :ohmy:

i would imagine there is more room that 600 sammy with both car parks

i cannot see any more than 200 - 250 from the 5 not inc yours.

I need to find out how many parking spaces there are...

Of course it was'nt matey,claire beat me to the post!!

Which way will you be coming.

i think i will probably be heading over on the A14 from bury/cambridge etc. but i haven't got a proper map in front of me here, will have a look later to be sure.

Stu

question form a new viewer,what is this meeting

is it open for anyone to atend,is there a trade type of thing

This is a meet open to LOC.uk members and there aren't any trade stands.

If you'd like to come along, please pre-register using the link a few posts above. Reason being we can then work out numbers and have your reg details to look out for you at the meet

:)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk