Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Gaydon - Heritage Motor Museum

Claire G

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting excited about this now. My first LOC meet too.

Don't suppose Aston Martin are gonna open up their place to us too??

Good to see you back on here Claire, you been silent for a while - hope nothing bad.

Sorry to hear you can't make it Chris :crybaby: Still, looking on the positive side, there's still a 10% chance you might?!?!?

I hoping that I can resolve the problem in which case I will be 100% there.

Good to see you back on here Claire, you been silent for a while - hope nothing bad.

Thanks Kev, just work keeping me busy - but hopefully it's all settling down a bit now.

See you at Gaydon!

Any room for someone whos totally new to all this???

I have't even got the car yet! Hopfully I'll be Picking it up on Thursday so should be all ready by then.

As I know Nobody in the club yet any chance I can tag on to one of the convoys going up there?

I'll be coming from Jct26 M25????

I would like to state that I need to be there early as the parking will be arranged this year.. last year was awefull!!!

we have a few clubs coming so I would like for them to have their own patch ie TIF soarers shall want their own patch

I would like to state that I need to be there early as the parking will be arranged this year.. last year was awefull!!!

yeah last yr steve wasnt u one of the last there considerin you the big boss of the operation.

everyone kept askin wheres steve then the barge apeeared and popeye emerged

yeah last yr steve wasnt u one of the last there considerin you the big boss of the operation.

everyone kept askin wheres steve then the barge apeeared and popeye emerged

cheeky nipper!!

yes i over slept.. show started at 10.. i woke up at 10 - 130 miles away

:blush::blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk