Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

South West Mini Meet @ Gloucester

Bison

Calling all Welsh, Bristol & Bath, Midlands Wiltshire etc etc & anyone else who fancies it"!!

I'm Thinking of organising a mini meet in Gloucestershire somewhere, I'm assuming Raz Rankin and UKGS300 Will be in attendance, (ring to confirm boys!)

If your interested then post a reply, I'm thinking of holding it at The Air Balloon Pub in Birdlip on Sunday 21st December, sort of a xmas doo, It's a nice pub with easy access from M4 & M5 Full directions available on request.

Regards Andrew (Bison) :zee:

Like I said the TOC are more than welcome, The Air Balloon is a very nice venue in a nice country setting, but not out in the sticks if you know what I mean, It is on the main Glos-Swindon link rd, and has good access from Midlands as well as south west.

If your Hungary they also do really nice food and they have a massive carpark for all our pride and joy.

Raz Rankin has confirmed he will be in attendance as will myself and 2 other members from Gloucester.

so we have a few to get the ball rolling!!

Calling all Welsh, Bristol & Bath, Midlands Wiltshire etc etc & anyone else who fancies it"!!

I'm Thinking of organising a mini meet in Gloucestershire somewhere, I'm assuming Raz Rankin and UKGS300 Will be in attendance, (ring to confirm boys!)

If your interested then post a reply, I'm thinking of holding it at The Air Balloon Pub in Birdlip on Sunday 21st December, sort of a xmas doo, It's a nice pub with easy access from M4 & M5 Full directions available on request.

So whats happening then??

As we had already arranged a mini-meet in the south west on this date, and a majority of those attendees would prefer bournemouth.. are we all going to have two seperate meets? or would the people going to this one be happy with bournemouth?

I'm sadly not gonna drive all the way to Bournemouth, this was gonna be a little get together for Glos members there are a few of us 3 in same village in fact! we have just left the invitation open, but we are sticking with the Air Balloon, in Glos.

Also we think it would be more fair to have it there for any north or midland member as it would put 2-3 hrs on a journey from b'ham of further north.

plus we r going for a curry at Raz's Restaurant!

Bison :zee:

ok bison give us some times and i might just mosey across the town and up crickly hill with tracee to join you , is there a discount on the curries , sounds like a way of drumming up trade for raz and his dad

what a change, i do'nt have to burn gallons petrol to get to a meet

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links