Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Traded in the LS, for a 2012 fully loaded RX 450h. Anyone after a SWB Obsidian Black 600h with less than 40k on the clock can buy the one traded in with confidence, its a great car, now fully sorted.

What I thought was a return of an engine warning light was the icon being illuminated by the sun when it hits the dash at a certain angle.

Traded in the LS, for a 2012 fully loaded RX 450h. Anyone after a SWB Obsidian Black 600h with less than 40k on the clock can buy the one traded in with confidence, its a great car, now fully sorted.

What I thought was a return of an engine warning light was the icon being illuminated by the sun when it hits the dash at a certain angle.

To which Lexus dealer was it traded Mick?

Is this a St Patrick`s day joke?

Enjoy the RX.

Regards

John

I must confess I have been having a crafty look at the rx over the last couple of weeks.

It will be with a very heavy heart that I let my 460 go but I am looking for a holiday home in devon and just got a puppy lab who is turning into a monster of a thing,

can't really see me chucking this fast maturing grizzly bear of a thing in the back of the 460 so think this will be the natural road to go down as I really can't see myself coming away from lexus.

I must confess I have been having a crafty look at the rx over the last couple of weeks.

It will be with a very heavy heart that I let my 460 go but I am looking for a holiday home in devon and just got a puppy lab who is turning into a monster of a thing,

can't really see me chucking this fast maturing grizzly bear of a thing in the back of the 460 so think this will be the natural road to go down as I really can't see myself coming away from lexus.

I cover my back seat with plenty of blankets and regularly get two Border Collies one of which is completely blind and profoundly deaf and they love it. Never had a problem. Mike

After owning a 400 for 15 years, I got rid of it and bought an RX400. For the year I had it, my wife and I kept saying the same thing........'It's nice, but it's not an LS'.

So we gave it back and bought an LS460.

Once again, all is well in my motoring world.

• Like 2

I cover my back seat with plenty of blankets and regularly get two Border Collies one of which is completely blind and profoundly deaf and they love it. Never had a problem. Mike

We do the same, but underneath we use a cover that hooks on to the front seat headrests, as well as the rear, so all that lovely cream leather is protected.

I love watching Mrs V drive away with our large lab/staffie cross sat in the back, like chauffeur driven royalty, then laying down just before she reaches the first corner.........dogs aren't daft are they.

• Like 1

The real question is - Can you get more beer in the RX.

I tried to persuade the good lady to consider an RX (she did look at a GS300) but she thinks all Lexus' are too big.

But I guess the one advantage is being able to look over hedges as well in an RX.

Well enjoy your Lexus, at least it is a well built motor.

To which Lexus dealer was it traded Mick?

Is this a St Patrick`s day joke?

Enjoy the RX.

Regards

John

Bristol, but its allready sold.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links