Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My 1St Is-F

thanks guys.. cant wait.. getting sleepless nights just thinking about getting behind the wheel lol, not that im a crazy driver, but just to get that Lexus feel again after having Merc's and BM's.

just a quick show of hands, who is under 35 years of age with a ISF.. (bit nosey and curious)

Does 35 exactly count?! Lol.

Especially given the extent of mods I've done to mine! ;)

Plenty of younger owners on here chap.

Had my first sports car at 19! ;)

Nissan 300ZX twin turbo targa top! ;)[/quote

was just curious to know.. because i always see these gangster wana be's driving M3's and C63's.. i think Lexus is more of a mature man's car.

i think my ISF is going to raise some eyebrows in birmingham.. and im gona f=%_€£÷$ LOVE it.

• Like 1

I'm almost a 60 year old ISF owner wishing i was under35 again!!But it doesn't matter what age you are with this beast of a car the grin will still be just as BIG!!once you floor it the first time!!ENJOY!!

I'll keep a look out for you. When I had mine and despite traveling extensively through the uk and living and working in shorpshire and west mids, I never saw another whilst I had mine. Turns out there's actually another one less than 2 miles from my house, in the same colour as mine was!!!

thanks guys.. cant wait.. getting sleepless nights just thinking about getting behind the wheel lol, not that im a crazy driver, but just to get that Lexus feel again after having Merc's and BM's.

just a quick show of hands, who is under 35 years of age with a ISF.. (bit nosey and curious)

I am 27, I went for the Lexus because it represents quality and it is a rare car. It is work of art. Plus got bored of 3 series and C classes

• Like 1

Congrats mate I have had mine for over two years don't post here often but its the best thing I have ever purchased. I'm 25 now and apart from the fact I've got to buy a house wouldn't swap it for anything. Any of the guys in Hampshire fancy meeting up in the near future sofa surfer sure I have seen yours in Odiham village.

Finally after a long wait.. im going to pick up my car on Saturday.. :driving:

I will post some pics and a better review off the drive on Sunday.

• Like 2

Good stuff!! :)

Looking forward to seeing some photos and your initial thoughts after you've got it home matey.

Think you will be pleasantly surprised! ;)

Awesome cars.

Enjoy!!

Cheers.

Pete

Congrats mate I have had mine for over two years don't post here often but its the best thing I have ever purchased. I'm 25 now and apart from the fact I've got to buy a house wouldn't swap it for anything. Any of the guys in Hampshire fancy meeting up in the near future sofa surfer sure I have seen yours in Odiham village.

Might have been the wife around there....she works nearby and has borrowed the car a few times.

A Hampshire meet would be good. If we make it north Hampshire then we may get some more people attending. Will have to look into possible venues.

i have 2 mins as i have been up since 6am..and i want sleep... will post a proper review later..

all i want to say at this point is, this car is. . . . . . . . . . a F&$@in Machine.. i cant find a fault.. im in love.

• Like 2

i have 2 mins as i have been up since 6am..and i want sleep... will post a proper review later..

all i want to say at this point is, this car is. . . . . . . . . . a F&$@in Machine.. i cant find a fault.. im in love.

Hahaha. Well put - now you know what all the fuss is about!

Right.. this is my review after driving it back from Hull to Birmingham.

the balance of beauty and beast goes very well together, this car is a like a wolf wrapped in a sheeps skin.. its sleek luxury drive in normal driving style, and then you have the otherside that just produces this amazing pull like a train.

i think the only thing that i think lexus should of done is to make the steering thicker, give that sport feel to the steering.

apart from that i honestly cant pick a fault.

Some people said about the harsh drive in a pre 11 spec.. i have come off a M3 and CLK sport, and i thought its was super. I have been looking at my Tablet thinking what else i thought was a bad point, and for the life of me i cant think of a single other thing.

i aint taken any silly bends yet and have no intention to either, so i dont know how it handle around bends.

Now i have found out what all the fuss was about when people told me to pick the ISF instead of other rivals.

best thing is i love the way people were looking at the car thinking "what is that" .... priceless lol.

but yeh.. every penny worth so far.. not a single regret.

• Like 2

Glad you are happy fella. I often get people slow down/speed up to look at the badge to work out what it is. I agree about the steering wheel. You can change it if you will be keeping the car or have it re-trimmed to make it thicker. I agree it would be nice if it was a bit thicker. It is an incredible package. No other car comes close to offering everything the isf offers.

Stu

• Like 1

the amount of looks ive had since sat and people asking "what lexus is that" im so glad i bought a ISF.. thanks guys for all ur advice.

the amount of looks ive had since sat and people asking "what lexus is that" im so glad i bought a ISF.. thanks guys for all ur advice.

I've never seen one driving in Brum, so will look out for yours.

What area are you in Brum? I'm down South Brum by Great Park.

Congrats!

Glad you are enjoying mate only gets better with time.

I could do a meet in North Hampshire not sure about venues though?

id be down for that

Glad you are enjoying mate only gets better with time.

Congrats on the purchase and like most people on her say, always puts a smile on your face when you push the 'start' button and i still haven't got bored of mine!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links