Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Euroloc Cologne, Germany Meet 04 March 2005

RX-Men-8

Hi,

We just got home from the EUROLOC meeting in Cologne this weekend. Thanks to all of you to make it a great weekend including a parking lot car meet, good drinking, clubbing and sunday hangovers ;). I hope everyone will or has arrived home safely despite the snow.

Friday at 18:00 a parking lot meet took place where a number of TOC members and Honda club members joined together with the LOC IS200's+Altezza. Gordon & Zee spent most of the Saturday transplanting parts from his IS200 to his new Altezza in the hotel parking lot. Respect, for it was minus 30 in the middle of a blizzard ;) Saturday night was spent in a downtown Cologne jazz club, and after many beers and all sorts of curious drinks (mini-guiness) it was back at the hotel where the F1 broadcast + champaign finally put the die-hards (Gord/Zee/Mat) to sleep.

Attendance: Phonedrome, Checka+ Mrs Checka, GS-Cruiser from Germany;

Bazza + Mrs, Supercharged-IS340, Zee, GRiM, Dave Ellen + Mrs Ellen,

Thanks guys&girls for this great meet. Hopefully the ones with a camera will post some pics (except the ones from early sunday morning ;) )

RX-Men-8

Hello Mate, yep, just got back meself, was a good weekend indeed.

I attended the meet to Drop Zees Altezza off and pick up His old IS200 which i have managed to sell for him.

thanks should also go out to Luigi Nintendo, for organising the meet, i thank Dave for eventually bringing the exhaust bits for the race car.

was good to see everyone else again, and meet new members from EUROLOC

alo Sorry Andi (Phonedrome)....couldnt call you to let you know i had pulled of the Autobahn, how long was you stuck in the STAU :angry:

heres some pics(phonedrom's)

P3041835.sized.jpg

Andi and Myself, just leaving For Cologne, ......thats Zee's new Altezza

P3041863.sized.jpg

EUROLOC meet on Carpark (bloody cold)

P3041844.sized.jpg

P3041853.sized.jpg

P3041857.sized.jpg

P3061893.sized.jpg

Sunday Morning outside LEXUS GERMANY HEADQUARTERS.....

You euro boys have some nice cars there :)

I'd forgotten all about this, Nick reminded me earlier that it was the euro meet this weekend!

Wish I could have been there but now I've got the house I've got to buy furniture and crap, just spent 2k today on a pimped out 3 piece suite :crying:

That's seriously chilly over there, hope Zee gets the Tezza over here in one piece, wanna see her in one piece Thursday pal :winky:

Are the fogs in that top pic blue or have they got PIAA bulbs or something?

Looks ace :)

I'll make it one day when I'm not skint :o

Looks like a good meet, how did Bazza and My Prolex get there then, Chunnel or ferry ? Looks like a long way to drive to :)

I was off the last few days as well (unplanned as usual) and was thinking of going to Prague... this would have been the ideal alternative!... Doh!

think Dave and Barrie came by Tunnel........

Zee came by Ferry , everyone else by road, furthest travelled within Germany was Andi (600km), then everyone else with various distances

Zee came by Ferry , everyone else by road, furthest travelled within Germany was Andi (600km), then everyone else with various distances

Bah wished I had gone now (didnt go to Prague as it looked like it was going to be too cold).

hi just got back :D

fantastic weekend as usual

spent this morning having bits fettled by TTE, great hospitality :)

was great to meet all the old and new faces, superb company each and every one

well i started off on friday morning at 8:00 am

headed into the kent countryside to meet dave ellen just as the worst of the snow came

the M20 was closed and we had to divert through all the sleepy villages, with snow falling very quickly and settling, made it to dover at around 2.30pm a grand total of 80 miles!, ferry was delayed and was told it was going to take upto 7 hours to cross :crying: (normally 1.5 hour)

so forgot that and booked up on the channel tunnel

which also got delayed, but did eventually get us there at abot 6:00pm

travelled up into belgium, where we decided to call it a day, the snow was falling, visibilty was about 20 ft , and we were doing 30mph

eventually arrived the next day

with the snow still following us

but......it was worth it :D

and.........i am VERY tired

weather wasnt too good !!

gallery_4887_79_62491.jpg

link to more pics

Bah wished I had gone now (didnt go to Prague as it looked like it was going to be too cold).

should have.was a great weekend, the Jazz club was far far far better than i ever thought it could be.....

This is Matt. Talking loudish to Gordon(?). At a Cologne Jazz Club called "Breugels" (Rudolf Platz near Champs American Sports Bar). :P

Just a minute before they start to dance in front of a "gay" crooner :sick:

:mat:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk