Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Prolex-uk Kazama Muffler

Justin p

Just like to say thanks to prolex for my new pipe it sounds real nice when warmed up just as they said. :lol: But can any one tell me what the bit in the end dose the thing with the two bolts in it ,does it make it louder when it is out :huh: Looks real cool as well :driving: Thanks again prolex

Just like to say thanks to prolex for my new pipe it sounds real nice when warmed up just as they said. :lol: But can any one tell me what the bit in the end dose the thing with the two bolts in it ,does it make it louder when it is out :huh: Looks real cool as well :driving: Thanks again prolex

yea take that bit out thats in the end :winky:

Just like to say thanks to prolex for my new pipe it sounds real nice when warmed up just as they said. :lol:

Nice one mate...the sound gets better after youve done more miles....gets even louder after you come off the motorway after a long journey (when the zorst is really hot) B)

But can any one tell me what the bit in the end dose the thing with the two bolts in it ,does it make it louder when it is out :huh: Looks real cool as well :driving: Thanks again prolex

Is this how you take the baffles out??? and how much louder does it actually go???

Sound clips would be absolutely superb!! :whistling:

Any gains in car performance?

• 2 weeks later...

Just fitted my first modification - the Prolex Kazama rear pipe.

I have to say it looks and sounds the biz. I am so happy with it. Not too loud and it doesn't drone, but its got that tone that gets peoples attention.

I have uploaded some audio with pictures as this would have been useful to me when I was trying to choose a tail pipe.

This is the link for the standard lexus zorst: standard zorst

This is the link for the Kazama with the baffle fitted: Kazama with Baffle

And this is the link for the Kazama with the baffle removed: Kazama without Baffle

No contest really !!

I hope it is useful.

By the way these files are 6Mb, 3Mb and 7Mb in the order above, so be patient while they download.

Enjoy.

Wooooh! Sounds awesome! Paid just over £900 for a Hartge exhaust on my old 528 and this sounds much better.

Have just bought one myself via eBay cos I'll never get round to visiting Mr Prolex in Greenwich.

Couple of quick questions Justin -

Is the baffle removable once the exhaust is fitted to the car? (Going to get the entire exhaust fitted by local exhaust place)

Does removing the baffle give a motorway drone?

Wooooh! Sounds awesome! Paid just over £900 for a Hartge exhaust on my old 528 and this sounds much better.

Have just bought one myself via eBay cos I'll never get round to visiting Mr Prolex in Greenwich.

Is the baffle removable once the exhaust is fitted to the car? (Going to get the entire exhaust fitted by local exhaust place)

Will be posting it to you monday al being well !

The baffle is held in by two small bolts - they can be unscrewed easily once the exhaust has been fitted, and if you want to put it back in cos you prefer the baffled note then its a doddle to do that too.

The baffle is held in by two small bolts - they can be unscrewed easily once the exhaust has been fitted, and if you want to put it back in cos you prefer the baffled note then its a doddle to do that too.

Thanks Mr Tomas, that's good news - did you have to jack the car up to do that?

Very tempted for one of these, just been looking on the Prolex site at the pic, seems its quite a large section of pipe that gets replaced.

So they don't drone at motorway speeds then??

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links