Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sports Grilles On Ebay

Chris.S

Noticed this person flogging sports grilles for £65 on ebay, when you can buy them from a dealer for less than £40

Link

Chris,

Now down to £55.00 ...'save yourself a fiver', yea right, I bought mine from the dealer for £35.00. Not sure what you can do about such a scam, apart from post it on here as you have done to prevent LOc members paying over the odds.

"These grills retail at £290+ so grab a bargain at a really low buy it now price of £55 with delivery of £15 to anywhere in the WORLD within Europe!" :unsure:

I don't get why anyone would email him and tell him anything, there is nothing to say you can't put a fiver on eBay and try and sell it for a tenner. If people don't check prices with the stealers, why should he care? You see it all the time on eBay, just give yourself a pat on the back that you paid less for yours and move on. :tomato:

Agree 100% with TigerFish, how many times have you bought something in a shop then found the same thing cheaper round the corner.

If you don't do your homework and "shop around" it's just tough.

But this is exactly what LOC is here for, we are a community and we are here to make other owners aware that thing can be purchased at a reasonable price and not pay over the odds for the same thing.

We are here to help each other, thats what we and others are trying to do

But this is exactly what LOC is here for, we are a community and we are here to make other owners aware that thing can be purchased at a reasonable price and not pay over the odds for the same thing.

Absolutely right Chris....

Sorry for going way :offtopic: but any chance you may know, or able to find out if the autobox in the IS250 is the same one used in the GS300? Have been told it is :unsure:

That may be true in the case of telling other forum members but not every Lexus owner is a member are they!!

Yeah I agree about telling folk on here so they don't buy them when they can get it cheaper, my point was emailing the guy and asking him why they are so expensive or whatever, like the guy doesn't know already. He will be getting them from the dealer like everyone else who gets them cheap, or maybe he even works for a dealer. Does someone really expect him to say "Oh yeah, hang on, I'll drop the price to £35, cheers buddy". :P

I don't get why anyone would email him and tell him anything, there is nothing to say you can't put a fiver on ebay and try and sell it for a tenner. If people don't check prices with the stealers, why should he care? You see it all the time on ebay, just give yourself a pat on the back that you paid less for yours and move on. :tomato:

spot on. have said this before ,cant see what he is doing wrong ,its called business and that's all about trying to make a few bob .

Yeah I agree about telling folk on here so they don't buy them when they can get it cheaper, my point was emailing the guy and asking him why they are so expensive or whatever, like the guy doesn't know already. He will be getting them from the dealer like everyone else who gets them cheap, or maybe he even works for a dealer. Does someone really expect him to say "Oh yeah, hang on, I'll drop the price to £35, cheers buddy". :P

We havent asked them to drop price in anyway, thats purely upto them and at their discretion. As i have done all ive asked is what makes theirs so expensive when i can goto a mail dealer and buy it for £35

Just checked them all. the new GS300 "GRS190" has the same box as an IS250

Thanks Chris...should be alright to take a bit more power than the 250 is currently pushing out then. :winky: Sorry guys this is the last off-topic....honest.

"These grills retail at £290+ so grab a bargain at a really low buy it now price of £55 with delivery of £15 to anywhere in the WORLD within Europe!" :unsure:

:lol:

I love that - what a mong!

mmm well i had an advert on there stating that u can get them from any dealer for £35 but eBay removed it...... think i will have to re-word the advert

advert re-worded but i cant get the stupid eBay link to work but just search for is200 grill and u will see it :whistling:

My son sells 50 pence pieces on Canadian eBay

gets them from the bank when a new edition 50 pence piece comes out, checks them as being good quality, amazing how many types of 50 pence pieces there are issued in a year

sells them for £3.50 + postage to coin collectors in Canada

He is happy

They are happy

We think they are bl**dy stupid

They like their collection up to date

No harm done is there

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links