Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Northern Mini Meet Feb 1

Gus Woodcock

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all..

It was nice to meet you all, even though i was only there for about 20 mins..

Besty, nice chatting to you pal.. Duncan, your car is.. well too good for words B)

Maz, Nice, love the colour, the bonnet and the wheels..

Lee.. might have the name wrong, but heres a pic.. PM Me.. give us a pm.. so we sort out that :winky: you know what :lol:

By the way does anyone know his username?

Hi all..

It was nice to meet you all, even though i was only there for about 20 mins..

Besty, nice chatting to you pal.. Duncan, your car is.. well too good for words B)

Maz, Nice, love the colour, the bonnet and the wheels..

Lee.. might have the name wrong, but heres a pic.. PM Me.. give us a pm.. so we sort out that :winky: you know what :lol:

By the way does anyone know his username?

nice to see you imi,wash ye lex next time though :lol:

sounds like you all had a good time, i was unable to make it this time but should be at the next northern meet.

by the next one i should be in a MR2 Tubby... so you wont be overtaken me so easy next time! :P

sounds like you all had a good time, i was unable to make it this time but should be at the next northern meet.

by the next one i should be in a MR2 Tubby... so you wont be overtaken me so easy next time! :P

Did you find the car you like matey? if you have Congrats, i cant wait to see it when we meet again next time... B) :) :)

Next one will a lot closer to you Andy B)

Will be a bit of karting envolved as well :D

Had a bit of 10pin bowling sorted for this one, just a shame i broke down :crybaby:

Get my car back on wednesday though :D

closer sounds good :P

And Karting - Ohhh Cant w8 :D:D:D

Had a bit of 10pin bowling sorted for this one, just a shame i broke down :crybaby:

Ken,

What happened mate ?

I was told your gearbox packed up, why was that then ?

I saw you on the roundabout on my way there, but you were on the phone so I just thought you were waiting there to guide some of the TOC guys to the meet.

Sorry I did'nt stop.

Will it repair or is it a new gearbox ?

Hope it's not too expensive bud

See you next meet ... :)

Ken,

What happened mate ?

I was told your gearbox packed up, why was that then ?

I saw you on the roundabout on my way there, but you were on the phone so I just thought you were waiting there to guide some of the TOC guys to the meet.

Sorry I did'nt stop.

Will it repair or is it a new gearbox ?

Hope it's not too expensive bud

See you next meet ... :)

Coming off the slip road tryed changing from 4th to 3rd and got a bang from the gearbox, have got one from a firm advertising on toc and the car will be ready tomorrow. Total cost is £300 with a service and mot :D

Duncan, did dawesy have a word with you about donny?

Did you find the car you like matey? if you have Congrats, i cant wait to see it when we meet again next time... B) :) :)

im still on the lookout mate... so if ya see one... give me a holler... :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk