Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Previously Owned.

Not that illustrious a car history but here it is, not in order though...

Skoda fabia vrs

Mazda 3 MPS aero

Mazda rx8

Mitsubishi FTO GPX

Seat Leon

Golf mk2 CL

Peugeot 306

Mazda 323

Toyota auris t-spirit

Couple of bikes - Kawasaki ninja 636 c6h and Suzuki GSXR 750 k6

Can't list my history, it's way to long, but my Lexus history is

IS 200 sport

IS 300 aero sport

IS 250-SE-L

IS-F

Had an M3 Eco, mercs, audis, amongst them

Wife has a RAV4 t5, I also have an 89-MR-2 T-bar, mk 1 and a GSR750.

Ford Fiesta 1.25

BMW 323i

Ford Mondeo TDCi

Ford Mondeo ST220

Mercedes SL500

Porsche 911 Turbo X50

Lexus GS450h

Honda S2000

Lexus ISF

I've loved each and every one, in their own way!

Like some of the others, too many to mention but I've owned an IS250SE from new in 2008 as well as my ISF.

Other recent cars/bikes:

AC Cobra

Westfield

Kawasaki Z1000

Harley Davidson

:-)

I actually had a IS220d sport and loved the Refinements being a multimedia spec

Some without mentioning all.. i have had

M3 e46

CLK AMG

Audi TT

one of my fav was my bronze Corolla GXi

Civic Type R

Lexus IS200 areo sport

ST220

BMW 320d sport (e90)

these are cars i had for over a year.. usually i switch every 4-5 months

If my ISF dont sell i prob gona keep it till next summer.. enjoyed the drive to hotel for 2moros meet (techincally todays meet)

Looking at my first car I'm obviously an oldie here:

Hillman Imp

Hillman avenger estate

V4 Capri

Capri 280

Corrado

Reliant Scimitar

Middlebridge Scimitar

Volvo S60 D5

Freelander

Land Cruiser

and finally... IS-F

Mine is quite short

Mk6 Ford Fiesta 1.2

Citroen DS3 1.6 Diesel Sport

and current...Lexus IS-F

blimey, thats some jump in performance.

a 1.6 diesel citroen to a ISF.

Agreed but i wanted a performance car when i was buying the Citroen but had to commute from London to Reading every day so could not justify owning something like what i have now back then.

I am 28 and pay for the F around £750 (fully comp) with out secure parking listed on my insurance. Saying that i used to pay 800 for the DS3....Do not understand how they make up the prices for premiums (well i do but it sometimes does not make sense :-) )

Some of your cars are pretty grim, but I may well have owned the nastiest of the lot: Morris Marina 1.3L Coupe, complete with vinyl roof and plastic air dam. With a DIY re-spray in light metallic blue.

Others include:

Fiat Uno 70SX

Rover 216 GTi

Metro 1.1C

Peugeot 306 D Turbo

2 x 'Classic' Subaru Impreza Turbos

Mini Cooper S

Impreza WRX Prodrive Mk3

Impreza WRX Sti Prodrive Mk 3: The WRX got written off by a crazy Welsh lady in a Fiat Uno. I realised if I'd been going faster I would have missed her, hence the upgrade

Impreza WRX Sti Mk 5

Lexus IS-F

Now its a neck and neck race between an RC-F and Jaguar F-Type V6S Coupe to replace the IS-F in the Spring

Some of your cars are pretty grim, but I may well have owned the nastiest of the lot: Morris Marina 1.3L Coupe, complete with vinyl roof and plastic air dam. With a DIY re-spray in light metallic blue.

Others include:

Fiat Uno 70SX

Rover 216 GTi

Metro 1.1C

Peugeot 306 D Turbo

2 x 'Classic' Subaru Impreza Turbos

Mini Cooper S

Impreza WRX Prodrive Mk3

Impreza WRX Sti Prodrive Mk 3: The WRX got written off by a crazy Welsh lady in a Fiat Uno. I realised if I'd been going faster I would have missed her, hence the upgrade

Impreza WRX Sti Mk 5

Lexus IS-F

Now its a neck and neck race between an RC-F and Jaguar F-Type V6S Coupe to replace the IS-F in the Spring

Quite different replacements and very different cars. Jag for me given those two options. Do you need back seats? New lotus evora 400, 911, v10 r8?

Renault 19 16v

Ford Mondeo 1.8 MK I

Mazda 6 2.0d

Mazda 6 2.0d again after writing off the previous one :whistling:

Lexus IS220d Sport

and finally the IS-F

Not tempted at the moment to switch given whats there in the market.

Here goes: (all 4/5 door except CLK)

Suzuki Vitara 1.6

Suzuki Grand vitara V6

Merc C320 cdi sport

BMW 320i sport

BMW 318i (company car - was ok on tax but I could run faster! also not great on reliability)

Lexus RX400h (still have this - best all round car and most reliable car I've ever owned - has 165k miles on the clock (regular drives to Devon) and still drives as new!)

Golf mk4 1.4L (London run around) - very reliable and chip to service (did most myself)! I regret selling it!

Merc CLk320 CDi sport - best looking car I've owned (sorry IS-F)

Lexus IS-F

I've just read an article about how easy it is for hackers and crims to piece together information about us from social media. A common security question is "What was your first car?"

So if there are any hackers about, my first car was actually a Ferrari 512BB, not a Marina. The Marina was just a smokesceen to conceal my incredible wealth and good taste as a teenager.

For the next car, I don't actually need back seats, so the F-Type is a real option. However I'm checking every journey now to see if the Jag would work. Obviously I wouldn't be able to get my bike on the back seat, so I would probably go for one of these:

https://www.seasucker.com/shop/mini-bomber/

The RC-F would be an option if a dealer could come up with a extraordinarily good deal for a car in the right colour.

Vauxhall nova 1.3sr

Ford Fiesta Xr2

Peugeot 205 1.9gti

Lotus Elise s1

Lotus Exige

Bmw z3m coupe- Sapphire Black

Renault Clio 182

Renault Clio V6 255

Bmw z3m coupe- Phoenix Yellow

Jaguar Xkr

Lexus isf

This is pretty much a dream list for me - in particular the Clio v6 / Exige / GTi. All you need to do is add a TVR and a Porsche 911 (993) and it's there.

What do you plan next?

Gavan

The Clio v6 was prop my favourite car, had it 5 year and only changed because it got stolen, was a very sad day. every single time you drove it, it was just a massive occasion, people used to look at it, talk about it, take photos of it, just one of those cars and grabs people's attention

Hmm next car- not really looking just yet, but at moment i thinking of either a Nissan gtr, 997 turbo or Jag xkr-s

Kieron

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links