Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What else do you drive?

Obviously we all love our ISFs, but what else do you drive? Let's see gratuitous photos of your other toys! 

Some days it's tough choosing between them!

image.jpeg

Wish I had your problem although my goal is to buy an old 911 targa to restore (on my bucket list)

Idrive the Lex (wife wont and kids daren't !!) so its all mine - I have the use of the other 2 cars - almost embarrassed to show them against your ...although one is a convertible (shame about the badge as its quite a nippy car) - obviously pictures taken when they were clean.

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

Surprisingly, the KA, although plagued with rust (this one isn't yet) is quite a fast car - 1.6 SportKA - bit basic ... basically a go-cart with a roof !. Bought for my 20 year old lad - first car, just passed his test when we got it last year and it was the cheapest for insurance. 20 year old, no years driving (apart from the lessons) ... insurance = £660 !!!! come down this year to £540, has had a black box for the first year. Insurance at the time we were looking for a 1.1 Corsa 2003 to 2005 was £1300. But get this .... Insurance for an old 2.2 litre jag was £900. Its crazy the way insurance is worked out.

I don't drive the Tigra much, If its first in the drive then I will use it depending on where I am going. Don't like Vauxhalls much (previous bad experience) - not only that, my wife does not keep it clean (inside or out !! - picture is of when I cleaned it to see what it turned out like)  Looking to px this against an MX5 at some point

IMAG0426.jpg

I owned this lex before IS200 LE - absolutely spotless car, not even any stone chips which they were notorious for - it was killed (written off) in a local flood in 2012 and I was gutted (more gutted at losing the car than the house being flooded!!) Loved that car but moved on to the 250 although I would love a good clean 200 again. It was more of a raw beast than the 250 is now.

• Like 1

The ISF is my only car but I do occasionally drive other cars in the family fleet including my younger sisters 1.0 cvt K11 Micra. The automotive cockroach always helps to make my own car seem faster.

I've been away for two weeks so haven't driven anything. Took the Micra for it's MOT today, finally driving the ISF tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it!

Wife has an Audi A4 2.5 V6 Tdi Estate I use when I'm not driving the F.

It's a 6-spd manual, quite nippy for an estate car. Does good MPG as well compared to mine! :wink:

May start another project at some point. Probably go with a Supra, but always fancied an R32 GTR. :cool:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links