Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just bought my first ISF

Hi Guys ,

Just bought a ISF this week , i change my cars quiet often and have had most things M3, M5, RS4 ,RS6 , GTR's etc Just thought i would give the ISF a go.

So far very pleased with it. I think one of the last owners was a member on here , its white 09 plate last 3 letters are LHR if anyone knows any info that would be great .

THanks

Paul

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

I like the way you say I've just bought my 1st ISF, are you planning on buying more!

Still out of my price range so looks like I'll be sticking to my LS400 still a V8 though but slightly down on BHP compared to the ISF.

Have driven one on a test day with Lexus, nearly pulled my head off!

Happy ISF motoring.

First letter an R on the reg?

I believe that was a previous forum members car if it's the white one with 84k on it and diffuser + black rear badges 

DI'd it also have something done to the exhaust?

12 hours ago, rayaans said:

First letter an R on the reg?

I believe that was a previous forum members car if it's the white one with 84k on it and diffuser + black rear badges 

DI'd it also have something done to the exhaust?

Thats the one m8.

Welcome to the Club gumball3000, that was my old car, and there were private messages i got asking how it was, so there was a fair bit of interest in that.

Its very nice looked after example. Hope you enjoy it as much as i did. Feel free to ask anything about the car.

I know Matt said he added some rear boxes to make the car louder, any chance we can get a sound clip or video of it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ace8800 said:

Welcome to the Club gumball3000, that was my old car, and there were private messages i got asking how it was, so there was a fair bit of interest in that.

Its very nice looked after example. Hope you enjoy it as much as i did. Feel free to ask anything about the car.

I know Matt said he added some rear boxes to make the car louder, any chance we can get a sound clip or video of it.

Its still quite quiet tbh , i might get the secondary cats deleted and go from there. The car is in really good condition and i am very please with it.

A pic for cars and coffee liverpool today.

13131014_1735103263396650_2871967189584615806_o.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome aboard! :thumbup1:

Always nice to see a forum members car going to a good home. Hopefully you hold on to it for a little while. :wink3:

Like you, I went through plenty of cars before buying my IS-F. Whilst I've been tempted a couple of times to sell up and go back to another Supra, I've decided to keep it. Really is a great all-rounder.

Now that the ECU has been cracked for tuning purposes, the options will continue to improve. RR-Racing in the States are working on a supercharger kit at the moment. No clues as yet on what sort of power it will add, but I'm sure it will be advertised on the US forum soon. :smile:

Hope you continue to enjoy the car. Any questions, fire away. 

Cheers.

Peter 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links