Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands meet in September.

Would anybody be interested in this one Saturday/Sunday in September?

I'm open to location suggestions....somewhere not far off the M1 or M6...maybe Donington Park? Or Chesterfield, Stoke etc? 

4 minutes ago, Tom24 said:

How about a northern/Midlands meet then? Somewhere like Chester or Sheffield?

Would this be best as a generic Lexus one or just ISF?

If you want a better chance of interest if make it all Lexus models. I do that and get between 5-10 cars each time. 

• Like 1

In the past we have held meets at the Plank and Leggitt pub, Sawley Marina, Derbyshire not far from Donnington Park so good for M1, A50 and A453.

Big car park and food and drink available at this family friendly place.

Other meets were at the Vue cinema car park, Doncaster, South Yorkshire.

Last weekend of September sounds good.

I will post on the other forums over this weekend to try and get the numbers up.

Looks like there is interest from southerners and northerners so will be hard to choose a venue that suits everyone.

The one near Donington Park sounds good, there is also a venue just off the A38 near Burton on Trent that i know would be suitable. Easy access from Birmingham, and also from the northeast via the M1 getting off at Junction 28, and northwest via the A50 from Stoke. 

• Like 1

I drive past the Coventry Transport museum most Sundays and they always have meets on the concourse area outside.

I've seen everything from Jag to Citroen, classics and new. Great location and if you've never been to museum it's fantastic and free !!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links