Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Silver IS-F's

32 minutes ago, Shahpor said:

Bullying the elderly?!?!  As if I would do something like that! After all, perhaps I am one of them? :tongue::smile:

No no, I cant believe anyone is older than BigRat..........

14 minutes ago, Mark G said:

No no, I cant believe anyone is older than BigRat..........

So here I am lying in my sickbed one ear, one eye all shingled up giving a great impression of looking like a pizza 🍕 

Doing my best to keep the  'F' massive entertained, and I am being chromophobicaly and ageist abused 😂

Big Rat

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

So here I am lying in my sickbed one ear, one eye all shingled up giving a great impression of looking like a pizza 🍕 

Doing my best to keep the  'F' massive entertained, and I am being chromophobicaly and ageist abused 😂

Big Rat

So to prove how sick I am my mate Barry popped round and said mate what you need is a good meal, naturally i agreed and said I fancied a burger 🍔. So like all good friends he said he would go straight out now and fetch me one.

But as usual his C63 was in for repair and he said I'll take your ' F' no probs mate carry on, I looked out the window when he got back and realised I was going to need a bigger plate 😂😂😂IMG_0284.JPG

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

@Big Rat, be thankful that you have a rate silver one mate.

Autotrader for sale -

Silver - 2

Gray - 3

Blue - 3

Black (they can't give them away) - 5

How right you are think I'll share my mobile burger above with them all, should be enough to go round!

Big Rat

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

I'm guessing as with a lot of diesels to many short journeys in traffic etc 

ive noticed that people seem to speak highly of V6 cars.

Big Rat

Yep, people seem to be unaware that doing short journeys is asking for trouble with a diesel car, especially in places like London.

The V6 in the IS250 does seem to be fairly bombproof, and by all accounts is a very nice engine.

9 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

@Big Rat, be thankful that you have a rate silver one mate.

Autotrader for sale -

Silver - 2

Gray - 3

Blue - 3

Black (they can't give them away) - 5

Strange, seeing as Black is the best colour...

• Like 1

Just now, Shahpor said:

Yep, people seem to be unaware that doing short journeys is asking for trouble with a diesel car, especially in places like London.

The V6 in the IS250 does seem to be fairly bombproof, and by all accounts is a very nice engine.

There was a nice Silver convertible on the forecourt of Bristol Lexus a few weeks ago, with that engine - nice.

Big Rat

1 minute ago, Shahpor said:

@Big Rat are you really laid up with Shingles?  If so, that explains your post count. :smile:

Afraid so 4th time in two years, got my face pressed up to the bedroom looking down at the ISF on the drive like a kid at the sweet shop 😁

Big Rat

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shahpor said:

Oh dear.  Have you not considered Zostavax?

Is that the same as Aciclovur 800mg 5 times a day 🙄

Apparently you can have an injection that deals with it £600.00, think I will keep taking the drugs 😂

Big Rat

4 minutes ago, Shahpor said:

Oh dear.  Have you not considered Zostavax?

I'm going to sound awful here but when I first read that I thought it said" Zyclon B"!!

I though, that's harsh then it made me laugh

2 minutes ago, Jgtcracer said:

I'm going to sound awful here but when I first read that I thought it said" Zyclon B"!!

I though, that's harsh then it made me laugh

That would finish me !

9 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Is that the same as Aciclovur 800mg 5 times a day 🙄

Apparently you can have an injection that deals with it £600.00, think I will keep taking the drugs 😂

Big Rat

No, it is a vaccine that apparently stops Shingles coming back.  Not being a sufferer myself, I can only go on what I have found on the Internet.

Although, I did note that it is only available on the NHS if you are over 70 years old, so it is probably the £600 one you mentioned.

8 minutes ago, Shahpor said:

No, it is a vaccine that apparently stops Shingles coming back.  Not being a sufferer myself, I can only go on what I have found on the Internet.

Although, I did note that it is only available on the NHS if you are over 70 years old, so it is probably the £600 one you mentioned.

Yep you are completely right just been checking it out  for myself, yes it's costly but with my sensible head on, some would say that doesn't happen often, I think I ought to open my wallet !

Big Rat

1 hour ago, Shahpor said:

I went from a 220d to a 250 F sport, in blue obviously, good engine, realy enjoyed that car.

8 minutes ago, Mark G said:

I went from a 220d to a 250 F sport, in blue obviously, good engine, realy enjoyed that car.

Slightly off topic but maintains the theme, shame we don't get the is f 350 here.

Ive had an is200t as a service Loan Car a couple of times I accept why that engine as regards emissions but it's the 6 cylinder engine you miss, seems to suit the car.

Big Rat

I was asking a Lexus dealership recently why they don't sell the RC 350. Like they have in the states. He couldn't understand it either, and thought they would shift loads if we had them over here. Seems the ideal step between the 4 cylinder models and the RC-F. Especially for a sporty looking coupe.

Yep I think Lexus are missing a trick you have the fours and the eights it's natural ordering for the market place to have Petrol 6.

Bm / Merc /Audi all do it, I know Lexus are refreshingly different and agree with them not to market Derv any longer, but from the low sales of the eights it would make sense.

People who buy fours aspire to six and six to eight.

What do you think ?

Big Rat

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links